Akele hum Akele Tum☺️-02

Continuing from previous part:->

So moran decided to get married as soon as possible, pinky was waiting for them outside, when Moran approached her she immediately raise her hand to slap monami but karan stopped her in between with death glare...

Karan: Don't you dare touch My Wife!!

Pinky furiously: She is not ur wife? Don't forget that I am her guardian now...

Monu furiously: No You are not....I am 21 now, I can take my decision now....and I have decided that I am going to marry Karan....

Pinky: Don't you people have any shame, Your families died just 1 week before and you are going to married with each other...

Monami: That's none of your business

Karan: Guards inko bahar tak drop karke aao aur faizi inse Mahajan mansion ki keys le le, I don't trust her enough....

And Guards pinky ko ghar se bahar nikal dete hain...

Monu look at karan, he gives her Small smile while monu hugged him tightly by keeping her head on his chest...

Karan creases her back gently and pecked her hairs...

Karan: Kya hua Bacha?

Monu: karu, humhe itni jaldi shaadi karni chahiye....

Karan: Tumhe pata hai mom always say that jab bhi monu ki studies purri hogi, we will make Karan and Monu married....(he said with chuckled)

While monu too laugh

Monu: I know mere maa aur aunty ka ye favourite topic hota tha....they were already planning ki just after my Master's hamari engagement karva dege...(with chuckled she said)

Karan signed in relief seeing her happy....

He knows both their parents want them to get married, and they always say when time come, we will see...

Moran Together: Eventually in the last, we will get Married...

Both look at each other for a min, then laugh out loudly...

Karan: Chalo Adi ko bhi ye baata baate hain...

Monu: Haan, wo bhi bohut khush hoga...

Both reached monu's room, monu take adi from Shanti and she left...

Monu make him sit on her lap while adi giggles in her arms..

Karan too sit beside her and kissed adi's cheeks...

Monu: You know baby, we are going to married...

Karan: Haan beta, apke mumma-papa Kal shaadi karne wale hain...

Adi giggle happily...he immediately raise his hand towards Karan wanted to touch him...

Karan chuckled while monu smile happily

Karan come close to him, while adi cupped his face in his tiny hands and kissed his cheeks...

Karan too kissed adi's cheeks and played with him while a little....

Suddenly to get himself comfortable he put his hand around monu's waist making her Shivered

While he gets more to close to adi and her...

His proximity is affecting her, she was breathing heavily while Karan didn't notice that because he was busy in playing with adi...

Suddenly adi pulled Karan close to him, and he loses his balance and he fall on the monu's chest while both hold adi tightly in their arms....

Monami was continously breathing heavily, karan look at her and found her breathless, he immediately moved back and awkwardly said Sorry to her...

Suddenly Adi start crying and monami was calming him, till Shanti come to baby milk for adi...

Now Moran are alone in the room, both were looking here and there, Monami was Red as tomato while Karan was controlling his raised breaths...

Unable to control herself, monu turned towards him and hugged him tightly by hiding her face in his chest...

Karan gets shocked for a moment then he too hugged her back...

He gently rubbed his nose on her neck making her giggle then both laughed loudly to their heart content...

Later at night,

Karan: chalo monu, dinner karlo tumne din me bhi acche se nhi khaya tha...

And he started feeding food 🍲 to her....

A lone of tear escaped from her eyes

Karan worriedly look at her: Kya hua monu?

Monu: Wo much nhi bas mumma aur didi ki yaad aa gayi....tumhe pata hai jab me dinner karne me nakre karti thi, wo bhi mujhe aisse hi khilati thi...didi to kissi bhi karti thi yaha par(pointed towards her cheeks)

Karan: oh then let me do the same too...

And he kissed her cheeks making her red as tomato..

Karan in Flirting tone: So You Like My Kiss??!😘

Monu with blushy smile: Tu itni raat me mere saath flirt kar rahe ho?

Karan with teasing smile: Flirt time dekar thodi karte hain...(and again kissed her cheeks making her beetroot)

She hit his shoulder gently and took morsel in her mouth...

Karan gets more close to her and starts tingling her....she laugh loudly and tries to stop him but he didn't listen...

Monu while laughing: karu....Karan!! Please.....leave...na...Karan!!

And both laughed loudly by hugging each other tightly in each other's embrace

Even adi too joined them....he was also giggling and asking them to hold him...

Monu in her cute baby voice: Awwlie mere bache ko maa ke paas aane hain...

Adi smile happily and give his hand to her and she immediately picked him from Shanti...

Karan too joined them....

Karan: Mere cute sa baby...and he kissed his stomach and played with him. ..while Aditya was playing with monu's hair and karan was also teasing her with kisses on her cheeks and nose...

She was continously hitting him on his chest and she too kissed his cheeks and showed her tongue to him....

Adi starts laughing happily seeing them happy together while moran continued their teasing session....

Posted New Stories, Do Check it out...
1) Moran: 90s ki Love Story
2) I will be Waiting for You
3) Love Finds Its Way

Thank You...!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■