STORY-4.2

So now monu is pregnant and karan is taking good care of her.....she used to do many tantrums and demands but karan fulfilled it with smile on his face......

he loves to give her more attention than anyone.......he starting feeling for her but didn't accept it........

K: monu chalo uttho aur breakfast karlo

M: umm karu sone do na and pull blanket and cover her face and again sleep

Karan shook her head and pull the blanket for her body and pull her up.....kiss her forehead......slowly took her in his arms and goes to washroom....

In the meantime monu is sleeping peaceful in his arm and snuggled more into him and kiss his chest..... Karan look at her and kisses her hairs.....and she smile in sleep.....

Karan slowly put her down and on the shower and kiss her lips....she was shocked and push him and then she realized she is under shower........

Monu look at him with wide eyes and with angry face......and she shouted: Karan ye kya kiya tumne....ye koi Tarik hai kisko uthane ka and off the shower.......

Take the towel and left and then goes to bedroom and take one shirt of karan....

Karan comes to see her.....she had made a cute angry pout.....Karan smiles seeing her antics......without wasting time goes to her and put his arms around her waist and pull her closer.....

K: kya hua mere cute baby ko?
M: aapka cute baby aapse gussa hai and move from his arms.....

Karan smiles and takes the towel and start whipping her.....

K: accha to movie dekhe, breakfast karege .....aur phir ice cream bhi khahege....what say monu?

Monu smiles widely and hug him tightly.....

M: Haan chalo me change kar ke aati hu....
K: arey me hu na....she blushes....

Karan removed her clothes and take a towel and round it around her......

Then kiss her lips...she also responded and tasted each corner of her mouth......then kisses her neck and give hard bite over there....

M: ahh karannn aaram se....then karan kiss her cleavage then put his one b**b in his mouth and start sucking it hardly.....

K: ummm yummy I will daily eat them.... I just love it....

Monu blush hard and push him lightly

Karan look at her...then pick her in his arms and goes to washroom.....they had romantic shower......

She was wearing karan's white shirt.....Karan put her in his lap and again start kissing her. ..

After that both seated and watch movie.....

They are enjoying their company......

9 months later.....doctor tell them after 20 days it is the delivery date of baby.....

Both are very happy and goes to their house....

In moran room....

K: I am so excited monu me papa banne wala hu....20 din baad Mera baby mere haath me hoga....

M: Haan karan tum papa bane wale ho and baby bhi tumri God me hoga (with cute smile)

K: hmm aur tum mumma jaan

M: nahin karan ye kya bol rahe ho.....bas 20 days aur usske baad me chale jaogi....

Karan is shocked to hear this that only 20 days left then she leave him,his place and goes from his life.....

K(in mind):Ofcourse not monu kahi nahi jayegi me ussko jaane hi nahi dunga.....wo sirf mere aur hamre baby ke saath rahegi hamesha.....I love her.....after delivering me ussko sabak ke samne propose karunga..... aur ussko aapna banunga.....

Karan hug her tightly she also responded and then he kisses her stomach
K: come soon baby papa & mumma is waiting and then peck her lips....

Thank you

Stay tuned for next part!!!