Chapter 45 - First Planned DATE

Aayana's pov -

I am hugging my honey. I love this hiding love of us. I released Iru and said, "Sorry but I love it."

"You love it !!! In this way !!! What if Dina would catch us ???" Iru asked.

"Mmmmmmm... If caught, let her catch. I don't care." I give a naughty smile.

"Just stop it now." Iru is blushing.

"Aww, my baby is blushing. I love these cheeks when they get red." Then I kiss her cheeks.

"Please stop it. I won't be able to control myself then...." Iru is saying that I put a kiss on her lip.

Iru kissed me back. Then Iru spread her legs and made me sit between her legs and said, "Uncle and Aunty are coming this week. So tell me before they return, do you wanna do something ??"

"Mmmmmm. I want to do so many things. I want us both to become one. I wanna live each and every moment with you. Now you decide how you want. I don't have any specific plan." I replied.

"Hmm. Okay, let's see how we can spend all our rest days. Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow I will meet you with IKha. What do you say ?" Iru asked again.

"What !!! Are you serious about meeting with IKha ??? Wow. I am so excited. Thank you, baby. Love you..." I replied.

"That means you love me because I am arranging a meeting with IKha !!!" Iru is teasing me again.

"Not that way. It is just appreciation. If you do not arrange this meeting I would still love you." I said.

"Hey, who wants this explanation? I was just teasing you. Sorry if you feel bad." Iru said.

"Hahahaha. I know I was also doing the same." I said then she moves my hair from my shoulder and starts rubbing her nose at my neck and shoulder. That time my phone rang. It's mom. I talked with her by sitting on Iru's lap. Mom confirmed that they are returning on Sunday night. We both become happy as we are getting this weekend with each other. Then I left Iru's room as I needed to complete my work.

We return home at 6 pm. As I was working Iru waited for me.

We got fresh and after dinner, I gave medicine to Iru and we went to bed. Today Iru fell asleep so early. Thank God she is sleeping today. After therapy, she didn't sleep well. I kiss her forehead and I also fall asleep so early.

...

..

.

Ira's pov -

I felt someone touching my face. I look to see what is going on and obviously, it's Aayu. I said, "Good morning love."

"Good morning." She starts kissing my face. I held her and said, "Love you." Then I kissed her lips. She is not leaving me so I also hold her tightly and get on her then I start kissing her neck. I released her and said, "Now morning romance is done. Let's get ready to go to the office."

"What !!!!! I thought you would take a step further." Aayu is disappointed.

"Tonight is gonna be special. We will be one. So I thought let's make it more exciting by being separate. That's why I stopped, baby." I replied to her.

"Oh really. Then I am okay. I am so excited." Aayu becomes happy.

"Hmm. My first gift to you is IKha. You will get it in the evening. When you see her, at night you will love me more." I said and winked at her then I got down from her.

"Who is IKha? Is she your friend? You know her !!! If you know then how ?" Aayu asks in a detective way.

"No, no, no I am not gonna reveal it now. When you meet with her she will tell you." Then I put a kiss on her forehead and went to freshen up.

We reach the office and then we go to our individual cabin.

Then I called Dina and asked, "Is there any meeting today?"

She said, "No important meeting is there today. Just two of our old clients want to meet to extend our date of the deal."

"Okay. When is the time ?" I asked.

"One is at 12:30 pm and another one is after lunch hour," Dina replied.

"Well, then I will be free within 3:30 pm. Right ?" I asked again.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Great. Then I will leave at that time. I have some work. Okay ?" I asked.

"Hmm. You can." Dina replied then I thanked her.

Then I called the date arranger to see if they would start their work or not. The manager confirmed that they have already started their work. Then I again instruct them to decorate with Wisteria, Lavender, White Lilies, and white orchids. I love their combination.

Then I called the dress delivery boy where he was. He replied that he is on his way, and will be at my office in 10 minutes. I am so excited. The delivery boy comes and gives me our dresses. I open those and it's perfect for my love.

I called Aayu to come to my cabin.

She comes immediately. I said, "Wow, baby. Were you at the door ?"

"Yeap. I was coming to you and you called. Are you okay ?" She asked.

"Hmm, I am okay. Here is the dress for the evening. Look how it is ?" She smiles and opens the box. She looks at me with a big smile and hugs me.

Then said, "It's a perfect gown. I love the purple and white when they are together."

"Great. Same here. Now please be ready with this dress and I will wait for you." I said.

"Wait for means ?? Aren't we going together ?" Aayu asked.

"Nope. There will be a purple car at the gate. You will be taken through a driver as you will be at heels." I replied.

"Proper planning. I am so excited. What will be there ?" Aayu asked.

"Surprise. Won't reveal. Now release me. I have a meeting then I will leave the office. You come at 5:30 pm sharp. I will wait for you. Okay ?" I asked.

"Of course." Then she kissed me and left my cabin with the dress and heels.

She is really excited. I am so happy to see her like this.

.......

Our first date. I hope she likes everything. I tried to make everything special for her.....

============
Hello readers,
Can you feel the excitement of Ira?
Let's hope Aayana likes her arrangement.
Let's go ahead to know.
Thanks for reading.

================