o n e

Everything was calm and the weather was really nice that day. It was a perfect day to go to the newly opened art gallery.
I had work to do in the afternoon, but I still had a couple of hours to enjoy and take pictures at the art gallery.

I left my house and walked there with my camera swinging around with every step I took.

I got to the art exposition and, thankfully, the ticket was completely free.

I spent a whole hour just looking at the first room, I figured I wasn't going to be able to see everything. I'll have to come back someday.

Before moving on to the next room, I took a photo of each painting.

The following room was even more mesmerising, it had some of my favourite paintings ever. I took even more time than before to carefully observe the incredible details and colours of these pieces.

I once again took pictures of all the paintings, except one because a boy was standing right in front of it, making it impossible for me to take a clear picture of it.

I waited a bit for him to move, but it was like as if he was glued to it, as if he was absorbed in his own world while observing the painting.

I suddenly got an idea for a photo. I could snap a photo of the boy observing the painting, from the right angle, it was going to look great.

I walked around, searching for the perfect angle and when I finally found it, I took the camera in my hands and took a photo.

The shutter of the camera made the boy snap back to reality and turn to me.

He was wearing a black face mask and a grey hat. His face was barely visible, but I could tell that he was quite handsome.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he apologised as he bowed "I didn't notice you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to get in your way"

"No, no, don't worry" I reassured him "I managed to capture a piece of art anyways"

He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face, he didn't get my subtle compliment.

I got closer to him and showed him the picture I had just taken.

His eyes widened when he realised what I was talking about. Even though he had a face mask on, I swear I saw his cheeks turn red.

"Thanks" he said shyly

I chuckled silently "I took more pictures of this exposition, wanna see them?"

He nodded happily as I started to show him all the photos I took.

As he saw the pictures, he commented on the paintings and we started a small conversation on art and paintings. As we talked, I saw his eyes lighting up whenever he mentioned his favourite paintings. His eyes were of a dark shade of brown and they were really beautiful, they were absolutely mesmerising.

We pretty much had the same taste and saw art in a similar way. He confessed to me that he paints as a hobby and even showed me some of his artworks on his phone.

As I looked at his phone, I glanced at the digital clock and saw the time.

"Oh no, it's late" I exclaimed "I'm sorry, but I really need to go, I have some work to do. I had a fun time, thanks"

The boy looked at the time too "Oh, I'm late. I need to leave too. I had a fun time, too"

We smiled at each other before leaving the art gallery.

I walked back to my house to get my car. I got inside and drove to my uncle's photography studio.

I worked there as an art director and photographer.

My uncle taught me everything he knew and trained me to become a photographer just like him. When I was old enough, he let me work with him at his studio.
I'm really happy with my work, I'm doing something I love and I couldn't ask for a better job.

I parked my car and went inside. I greeted the lady at the reception and walked to my office. I put my bag down before leaving and going to the set.

That day, I had a photoshoot with a kpop group. My uncle didn't give me a lot of details on who they were, but he was very specific on what their requests were.

I had an hour before the photoshoot and even though it may seem like a lot of time, in reality it isn't, at all. I still had to prepare the set, the lights and the props.

Their clothes were already in the changing rooms, so I didn't have to worry about that.

With the help of Jaehyun, my assistant, I was able to finish everything in time.

We had finished from just a couple of minutes when some people entered the set.

There were 9 people, one of them came forward.

"Good afternoon, I'm Stray Kids' manager, Kim Jungwoo" the man said with a deep bow

"My name is Yang Hanseo, I'll be your director and photographer" I also bowed

"1, 2... Step out! Hello, we are Stray Kids" one of the eight boys said, followed by the others

"My name is Bang Chan and I'm Stray Kids' leader" he introduced himself

"And these are Changbin, Felix, Lee Know, Seungmin, Hyunjin, I.N and Han" he pointed at every member as he said their names

When he pointed at Hyunjin, I got the sensation that I had already seen him somewhere.

I looked at him a bit more and I finally recognised him.

When we met, he had a face mask and a cap, but his eyes were unique: Hyunjin was the boy I met at the art gallery.

Author Note: heyo people! Here's the first chapter, hope you like it :)

I'll be updating once or twice a week :)

Also, happy birthday stay! We're fOive now