two

The sound of the alarm woke Jeongguk up from his sleep. He squinted one of his eyes open and groaned from the bright sunlight that failed to get blocked by the cheap curtains. It was 5am, school starts at 8:30am, so he had enough time to get ready and do the things he needed to do.

He slammed his fist on the alarm clock, making it shut up. The young man got out of his bed and walked to the small bathroom opposite of his bedroom. His hand reached the handle to open the door but it was locked. "Mom? Are you almost finished, I need to hurry." He said when he heard the flush of the toilet. The door opened and to his surprise it wasn't his mom, but a stranger. "I'm sorry, you can use the bathroom now." The unknown man said and walked past Jeongguk. He didn't say anything in return and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He had never seen that man before, maybe it was a friend of his mother.

He undressed himself and got into the shower. He washed up and got out of the small wet space, he stood in front of the mirror and watched his reflection. His curly hair was dripping wet and so was his body, he checked himself out and smirked. He loved his tattoos and sometimes he was insecure about his scars from several fights but they all proved he won. He put his lip piercing in and checked if his tongue piercing didn't loosen up, after that he started blow drying his hair which made his hair curl naturally when dry.

When he finished getting ready he changed into fresh clothes and checked himself out again, just to see if his clothes were looking great. Then he walked downstairs into the kitchen, his mom wasn't up yet so he was alone. He packed his backpack with his lunch and the books he needs that day for school. He ate an apple and walked to the front door. With his backpack on his back he walked out of the house and got on his bike.

It was 7am, he arrived at the house of the man he worked for. He put a lock on his bike and stepped to the front door. The bell rang loudly in the house, he could hear it from outside. The door opened after a minute, his "boss" stood in front of him. "Hello jeongguk, I'm glad you're on time." He said and let the boy in. The house smelled of weed and other drugs. Jeongguk followed the man further into the house, waiting for the supplies he will need today.

-

Samantha was eating her breakfast. It was very quiet in the eating room  with her parents out of the country, it was only her in the house. It was peaceful but also quite lonesome. When she finished her morning routine, she got out of the house and got on her bike. She rode off to school while the GPS instructions were heard through her headphone. It only took about fifteen minutes for her to arrive at her new school, it was a big building with a lot of students sitting around it on benches and talking to their friends.

She got off her bike, parked it where all the other bikes stood and put a lock on it. She took a deep breath, trying to not focus on the nerves in her stomach. Her nervousness will probably be over once the first class starts, she thinks and takes another deep breath. Then, she walks towards the doors of the big building and enters the school. She went to the principal to get all her stuff like books, journal, key to her locker, timetable, etc. After getting all of that, she headed to the long corridors with the lockers, she found hers and opened it and put all the things she got earlier in there, except from the books she needed today.

The bell rang when she closed her locker. "Fuck." She cursed and took the timetable to look in what classroom she had to be. Samantha looked around, there were 2 big staircases but she didn't know which one to take. "Excuse me." She asked when a lot of people passed her by, maybe one of them would want to help her. One student turned to her and smiled, "Are you new here? Let me see where you have to go". It was a girl, she had blonde hair with black parts in it. There was also a piercing in her eyebrow and she was dressed in dark colors, her smile was genuine and she was the first to help her out.

"Okay, walk with me." She said to her and Samantha followed her when she started walking. They went up the stairs and turned a corner, "You'll find your classroom at the end of the corridor, hope everything will go well." She said and walked away after she thanked her. Another deep breath and she walks to the last door. She opened it and walked in, immediately most of the students looked at her while they still talked to their friends. The teacher wasn't here yet which she was glad for. She greeted the other students quietly and sat down at one of the empty seats.

She took the book of this class out of her backpack and put it on her desk. The door of the classroom opened and a group of guys walking into the room. They looked confident and popular, but one guy caught her eye. He had curly dark hair, snake bite lippiercing and an eyebrow piercing. He had a dark aura and she couldn't get her eyes off of him. He went to his desk and took off his jacket, revealing an arm full of tattoos and she felt so drawn to him. She didn't know why though because he was the complete opposite of her boyfriend.

But damn, he was a sight.