"Actually I'm the cheif of royal guards of Moonland Kingdom and Alpha King Xiao Zhan ordered me to investigate the case of disappearing of werewolves along with Hoseok Hyung, hoseok hyung was personally spying on them by living in a pack close to Blood Lust Family. And I was investigating it by staying in castle.

Apparently it looks like they were kidnapping the wolf couples to get a heir from them or rapped the one whom they like.

I was sure by my core that time that all this is happening because vampires need a heir to accept the deceased true blood Mark Tuan as their second king or queen.

They kidnapped thousands of werewolves to make them impregnate and they only choose the couple with the combination of alpha and omega...not alpha & beta couple nor beta & omega couple and not even alpha &alpha couple.

So such situation was making sense that they need a heir and they are going to use the couple as surrogate parents.

But everything prove wrong when they kidnapped me and my omega ", Eun Woo's breath hitched when he talked about his omega. Wheein pated his back as assurance that she's with him , he don't have to suffer anymore. Eun Woo take a breath and start talking again.

First Mark rapped my omega in front of my eyes just to show me who's in the power" a tear shed from Eun Woo's eye while whieen closed his eyes in utmost pain like she didn't want to recall those hurting memories.

"Then he took us with him and present us Infront of Jackson Wang , their king as feast, their were witches in his throne hall that were enchanting some spell, just to let know about our scents either they are attractive or not....when those whitches approved of our scents they cast a spell on Wheein and darged me out of the room and locked us in a cell made of silver.

After a week they throw Wheein in cell in half dead condition when she was impregnate with their child probably with Jackson because she start craving for blood. But one thing was for sure they are not behind a heir because their was and alpha (female) who was pregnant and her pregnancy wasn't like the werewolves once, I have just seen her once when they were dragging me out from the throne hall the very first day and I have never seen her ever after just once in a while I was able to get her scent which was a real calming and intoxicating one unlike the alpha's dominate one."

Cha Eun Woo complete his report and looks towerds alpha Kim and Jeon if they have any questions to ask.

"Okiee thank you Eun Woo for updating us, now hoseok would you like to add someone in it , what you found out while spying on them...??" This time Alpha King Kim Xiao Zhan asked the knight.

Jung Hoseok placed his cane of Sprite on table and clear his throat and start speaking.

" As you all know that I was send on a mission to Blood Lust Family the day the Kim family landed on Blue Moon Kingdom for the royal wedding of His Majesty and Royal Luna, I stayed in Mystic Pack near Blood Lust Family as the ambassador of Moonland Kingdom, so I was free to roam Around there because of my pass, anyhow I start sneaking in the blood lust family after picking the strong scent of werewolves their ,so I wasn't afraid that I will got caught because of my scent.

They bring hundreds of werewolves there on daily bases just to fulfill their lust and then made them their slaves after getting bored of them.

Their were numerous pregnant couples, all wounded and in miserable condition. Alot of them died after completing their first month of their pregnancy as they won't survive the cravings of blood.

Something that was a bit good that they behave good with the couple who crossed the second month of their pregnancy when the mother scents changed, there were witches who cast black magic. One thing was sure they were behind the scent of pregnant omega's which were under the spell of witch.