4: Coronation

Finally the day came when two kingdoms were merged, when royal blood of two kingdoms turned out to be one, when two people from two different nations, different ranks became one single entity. When the heaven bestowed his blessings and strengthen the foundation of new emerging power, fate and love.

So this was the coronation day, the two mates hadn't seen each other again after yesterday's dinner and Jungkook was hoping that he can see his mate just for a while but alas what he can do when Alot of works were waiting for him.

On the other hand taehyung were surrounded with the ministers and major authorities of his Kingdom who were also invited in his coronation ceremony, while taehyung was whining at the thought, how it will feel when people called him Luna...!!!

As he was born as the only son and only heir of his throne... Although he was not an Alpha by birth but he has more dominating aura then a true blood but less then a royal true blood because at the end of the day he was an omega. All his powers and dominance belongs to his royal wolf.

So his royal wolf was the one who creating the chaos, he don't want to submit to someone. He wants to be dominant while "Tae" (true moon) wants to submit to his "Alpha" he fall for his Alpha in first sight. Although " V" also liked his Alpha but the issue was still remain same he didn't submitted to anyone in his life but now he has to submit to his Alpha which makes him irritated and taehyung was fucked from his wolves war, he got irritated and he just want to destroy everything just for the sake ho his mental satisfaction. He didn't know how to satisfy his wolf, how to calm him down , so he just cut his link with his wolves and tried to focus on Mr Lee who was ensuring him that he will do his best to improve the foreign ministry with the help of Bluemoon Kingdom and taehyung nodded his head absent mindedly because his headache was going to be worst.

_________________

In afternoon, Mrs Jeon paid a visit to Taehyung's room and handed him over the royal suit which he have to wear according to the rituals. She took some time to have a little chat with his son in law , she noticed his nervousness so she told him to take some rest and try to relax it's just a ceremony which was not a big deal for a royal blood.

After half a hour Jimin and Jin Hyung came to him to help him with his preparation. Dad jokes of Jin Hyung made his mood so he was much more relaxed now.

Jin Hyung and Jimin used all of their tricks to doll him up, they want each and every wolf to droll over their Luna.😈😂

If we look at other side Namjoon Hyung was helping Jungkook with his preparation while Yoongi was trying to divert the attention of Huyjoon (Namjoon & Jin's son) who was crying hard just to get attention of his appa.

__________________

At sharp 7 ,the drums were start beating as this was the ritual to start the ceremony. Both royal Alphas and Luna's were standing on the stage. Royalties of Moonland Kingdom were standing at the left side of the stage while the royalties of Bluemoon Kingdom was standing at the right side of the stage.

Mr and Mrs Kim was looking Gorgeous while receiveing their honorable guests. Finally the day came when they got free from their tiring duties , their son-in-law was capable enough to manage both Kingdoms perfectly at the same time they have believe on him , as taehyung was little stubborn and he was to young to manage all this mass , they have full belief on their son-in-law that he will make them proud one day by fulfilling all their hopes. As they have high hopes with much more expectations and Jungkook promised them to fulfill their hopes.

 As they have high hopes with much more expectations and Jungkook promised them to fulfill their hopes