37: Prophecy (1)

Days has passed peacefully and royalities start gather in Royal place once again, Kim couple was the last one arrived the palace last night and royal omega was overwhelmed  seeing his parents after a long interval of time.

Yoonmin and Namjin couple settled back in Royal palace and Alpha Jeon Jungkook asked his father to say goodbye to retirement for few more years and Mr Jeon (Jungkook's father) was really grumpy on His Majesty's order but he can't say no to his son The Alpha King.

Anyhow everyone was gathered in living hall , Hyun Joon and Ha Yoon was playing with each other and making others to coo at them. By now Hyung Joon become a toddler of  2year and Ha Yoon was learning to crawl and sit on his own without his parents help.

(DO you guys remember who's Hyun Joon and Ha Yoon?)

Hoseok was updating Kim & jeon couple about their mission on blood lust family ,while royal couple was chatting with  yoonmin and namjin for killing the time as they were waiting for Cha Eun Woo and his mate  Wheein, who are invited for dinner and formal meeting with royals.

"Haven't you got your rut yet Jungkook? I remembered we both experienced our ruts on same days and I had already take care of my rut last week but I haven't heard from anyone around that you leave the castle to tackle with your rut" yoongi asked Jungkook bit worriedly.

"Actually I took rut supressents before going on mission that's why I think my rut got late this time", royal alpha says scratching his nape.

Before yoongi hyung comment on his reason the door of living hall opened after a soft knock on it and rescued couple entered the hall with few guard behind them.

The couple bowed to greet the royal family.

"Welcome guys ,come have a seat", hoseok welcomed the couple and offered them the couch right next to him and opposite to royal couple (taekook) now they were setting face to face.

"We heard about the incident, your majesty,we just hope you are doing well by now," wheein asked about royal alpha's health with a heart warming smile.

"Thank you Wheein, I'm all good, I hope you're also doing well along with your alpha." Royal Alpha asked the omega.

" Yes, your majesty we are doing well, all thanks to you" this time Cha Eun Woo replied and thanked the royal Alpha.

"Please stop being formal , it's royal alpha's duty to look after his people so don't worry guys and take it easy their's no need to be formal around us , just feel at home" this time Royal Luna interfere and stop their formal act which was annoying him from the core of his heart.

"Ohh and please don't apologize" royal Luna again speak when he felt like the Cha couple is going to apologize.

"Are you okiee pup...?? Why are you reacting soo much", Jungkook asked his omega creasing the omega's clothed thigh to relaxed his nerves.

"I'm sorry...i-i just don't know why I'm reacting like that", he apologized taking deep breaths.

"Here take it tae, you will feel better", jimin says passing him a glass of water and assuring him that everything is gonna be alright.

"So the gentleman, tell us how was your experience in blood lust family, what they want from our People why they are assaulting them? Do you have any idea??"

This time the former Royal King Jeon Jong Suk asked Eun Woo, there were pin drop silence in the room and everyone was full attentive to get to know the real reason behind all the mess.

Before Eun Woo replied, Jungkook dismissed the guards from the hall and asked them not to allowed anyone in the hall without their permission and gesture the alpha to continue speaking.

 Secret Of Royal Couple On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara