7: Deep Conversation

After mid night taekook entered their shared room, both were little bit tired but too much nervous, both were in deep thoughts which includes " what is going to happen next?" Their hearts were racing like they were dancing on soft and romantic melody.

The most surprising fact was their wolves were very calm at this moment, they don't want to disturb their humans in such delicate situation, although they were enjoying their hesitation but they were happy because today both human and wolves have their mate in their embrace.

Jungkook turned on all the lights and locked the door behind him, taehyung's heart skips a beat but he was trying to compose himself very well, all his hands were sweaty to whom he was rubbing with his pants time to time.

Please take a seat, Jungkook mumbled gently. Taehyung node and sat on the couch placing near the window.

When jungkook saw all nervous taehyung, he gathered all his courage and sat beside him before starting their chat

Jungkook hold taehyung hand politely and looked at their wedding ring, then he placed his burning lips gently on the back of taetae hand, tingle shots up in their body as Jungkook's lips creating a blissful sensation then he hold his hand in between his two hands and started playing with his long fingers.

Petal, I know you are nervous, so do I, just like you it is also mine first time to stay with someone who is dearest to my heart, for whom my heart ached to stay closed, although I want to feel you , want to know how it feels when you have your mate in your embrace but at the same time I also want you to give you your time, I know all this happen in very short span of time but I don't want to enforce myself on you just for the pleasure of few minutes, are you getting me ..??

Jungkook looked on taetae face in questioning way, and taetae just nodded his head and Jungkook continued , so I just wanted you to feel free around me, their is no need to be shy from me or feeling nervous around me, I'm you other half so I want you to trust me, we will take our relation in slow pace, first we will try to know each other, it will help us to come closer, as it's a deal of life time , we will have plenty of time to fulfill our needs but such a golden time will not came again.

So let's start our relationship as good friends who can trust each other , rely on each other support each other.

So I'm Jeon Jungkook, wants to be your friend for life, will you accept me ...?? Jungkook asked taehyung while looking in his eyes and taehyung nodded his head instantly smiling brightly. Words petal words , I need your words Jungkook asked in husky voice.

Yes, yes , yes I Kim Taehyung accepts you as my friend for life, please take care of me and treat me well...!! Taehyung speaks with bright smile and teary eyes. He never expected his mates to be this thoughtful. He's thankful to moon goddess who blessed him with such a mate.

Thank you for accepting me petal, jungkook spokes while rubbing his thumb on taehyung's cheeks, he don't want to go away from his mate but he has to ....!!!