Chapter 19 (Finale)

Start from the beginning

"Can't we just give an excuse and stay inside snowflake". I mumble to which she laughs.
"My brother is hosting a welcome back dinner, we have to go".
"Ugh fineeeee"

She turns around in my embrace and kisses me. I wildly kiss her back as I pick her up and place her on the dresser. Her hands massaging my scalp, she kisses me with passion and possessiveness. This is probably the 10th make out session of the day. I pull back as we heavily pant.

"We have to go Mr. Yamato" she whispers in my ear causing me to smirk.
"I can't wait to make you mine Mrs. Yamato". Time for her to blush. She pushes me and runs towards the door. I laugh at her playful nature.

We reach Tyler's floor. He opens the door and gives us both a hug to which we reciprocate. All the others are inside enjoying the delicious food.
"Hey Kyle! Come on let's have a drink". Noah says which makes me smile. It feels good to be surrounded by people who love and care for you. We all had a merry time drinking, making jokes and eating the delicious food. Tyler, Noah and me were just discussing some important stuff regarding the agreement when I saw Claire taking Sophia to another corner. They were saying something and Sophia had a pink face as she said something. I excused myself and sneakily heard what they were talking about.

"So did you guys do it?"
"Claire!! That's personal"
"Oh come on, we've known each other for more than a decade!"
"No we didn't do the deed yet..." Sophia was literally so red right now.

"Well then what are you waiting for?!"
"Umm I-I don't know...maybe it's not the right time. I mean I would love to share that level of intimacy with him but I don't think he's still ready for it. We do kiss a lot tho.." Sophia's expression was hard to define. She didn't sound disappointed but she had a slight sadness in her voice. Who's gonna tell her that I'm craving her so badly but the moment is not today. It has to be special. Sorry snowflake but you gotta wait for sometime.

"Hey snowflake" I appeared in front of her and she looks like she has seen a ghost. How cute.

"Oh umm hi Kyle what's up" Claire said with slight embarrassment. "We were just talking".
"Oh i'm sorry to end your session but we gotta go now, both of us are really tired you see".

"Oh definitely, we were just saying bye to each other, let's go Kyle". She grabbed my hand and after saying bye to everyone, we left for our flat.

*soon snowflake, very soon*

🖤

It's been officially a month since we've settled back in DC. All operations are going smoothly. I've started to accompany Sophia in a lot of missions. I find the lead and she takes the kill. Sometimes it's done individually so that we don't completely depend on each other. Overall if I say, the flesh trades and trafficking and other inhumane activities are still not stopping. More like they've gone into hiding for some reason. Maybe because of us?

"I can't believe how many trades we've brought down and yet the bastards have the audacity to start more". Noah was beyond frustrated. Me, him and Tyler were currently in our brand new office, and one room exclusively for discussing our mafia matters.

"How's the things in Japan? Did they grab the flesh trade of Kaito?" Tyler asks me.
I nod at his question, "Akira told me that they were quite a handful but Kaito's men refused to tell us who is the real Flesh mob and where their real boss is. The only info we could grab from him is that the person doesn't operate from Japan. It's being done from somewhere else".

"Apparently there's a flesh trade boss in Italy as well which has connections with Kaito's trade as well. If we manage to bring the Italian trade down then we can grab hold of him as well". Noah said which made us a bit tensed. Not that we were scared but taking down the Italian flesh trade don wasn't a piece of cake.