Shopping

"Yo."

I said as I saw Manabu and Tachibana at the entrance of the mall.

"Suzune, you said that there was something urgent-"

"Yes. I would like to see if you have grown up to be a gentleman, or you are still an asshole. I have to do shopping, so carry my bags."

Manabu was stunned with how I was behaving, but I couldn't care less. He is just my points ATM, nothing more, nothing less.

"So why did you call Tachibana?"

"So that you don't run away from your duties like you always do. Tachibana-senpai, you are not busy, are you?"

"No! I would love to help you in shopping!"

"Then it's decided."

Good thing that Tachibana is trying to earn brownie points from me, even though she seems a bit uncomfortable because of the tension between us Horikita siblings.

As we entered the mall, Tachibana started asking me questions, and Manabu just silently walking beside Tachibana. He isn't even walking by my side, his sister who he met after 2 years.

"Say, how is your relationship with President?"

"Very good. The best brother-sister relationship any sibling can have. I don't even remember when we had a proper conversation for more than 5 minutes."

The atmosphere became awkward, and Manabu looked like he had been hit by thousand compasses.

"Say Tachibana-senpai, does this asshole have any real friends? Girlfriend? Or... boyfriend?"

Manabu looked at me like I am an alien, and I looked at him like the trash he is.

Tachibana started stuttering, blushing and said, "None of these."

"Ha! Thought so. Let's head to the clothing store first."

As Tachibana introduced me the store from where she brought clothes, and we headed inside.

Hmm, I shopped according to the list, and even bought a beautiful dress on the display.

"This will be 35,000."

I nodded my head, and after a second, looked at him. "What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to pay?"

"Why should I? Aren't you the one buying these."

"Oi, oi oi oi! You are a bigger jerk than I thought. Just buy me things while you still can. Afterall, this is the last year I will be seeing you."

Aaaand I dropped a bomb. Tachibana shocked, Manabu shocked, and the blonde haired dude who is obviously not stalking us also shocked.

"W-what are you saying Suzune?"

"You know what I am saying. I came to finish things off between us permanently. I can't even stand the sight of you. But I will not let you get away so easily. I will burn your pocket throughout this year for all the years I suffered because of you."

"Suzu-"

"Just pay already. Don't you see the shopkeeper is waiting?"

Manabu hastily paid the amount, and I left the shop after making a scene, letting him carry all the bags.

"Suz-"

"Just shut the fuck up, and pay for everything I buy. I am in no mood to bring up more of this drama amidst my shopping spree."

And that he did. He followed behind me, carrying all the bags after bags, and Tachibana constantly sticking to me and trying to calm me down.

I am perfectly calm.

After the clothes, I bought various things, like a good camera, mic, even a high end laptop for video editing.

Should I buy PS?

Nah. I will just get addicted to it then. And I don't have much interest in games anyway.

"Deliver it to the dorms. I will collect them from there."
I didn't give my room number because I remember that digital shop's shopkeeper was a creep.

Just why are there so many creeps in Tokyo anyway? Isn't hentai manga enough to satisfy one's libido?

Anyway, I then got into a convenience store, got my notebooks and stationary, ingredients for food, some sweets, and chocolates.

In the end, Manabu spent around 108K points. 108, what an auspicious number.

"Thank you Tachibana-senpai for helping me in shopping. Can I ask for your help again sometime?"

"Of course! Ask me anytime! But Horikita-san, wouldn't it be better to ask for President's help?"

"Help? From him? If he couldn't help me in the 15 years of my life, what help will he be anyway?"

"Suzune-"

"Shut up and deliver these things to my room. I am tired today, we will talk later. Good night Tachibana-senpai."

She looked towards Manabu, unsure if it will be a good idea to leave us alone. Still, she decided to give us space.

"Good night, Horikita-san, President."

And she left, and blonde stalker left us too, though it seems that Manabu knew about him the entire time.

"This school allows stalking huh? I guess I will give him a restraint order."

"...He wasn't after you. It was me-"

"Then it was a gay stalker. Ha! Only a mentally ill person will be attracted to you. But I will still report him. Creeps like them are a menance for Japan's 'safe country' stigma."

"Don't unnecessarily involve-"

"I don't want you to question my decisions. Let's just get over it. We will talk tomorrow. I feel sick by seeing your face for so long."

And we entered the dorms, and as soon as he put the bags down, I pushed him outside and smashed the door.

I feel like I am feeling angry for no reason, but I.Am.Calm!