Wolf in sheep's clothing

"Hey y'know now is the right time to opt out of this right because consent is key and if you wish not to continue we can just... go back to talking or you can go home." He said as he stared at her blankly. She already made the moves. Here she was already sitting in front of him in her underwear. There's no going back now.

You know Zayn wouldn't even consider doing this if she didn't humanize herself today by having a full normal conversation with Zayn but what really pushed him over edge to consider dipping his feet in her water was her dolphin shorts which he would consider the female equivalent to gray sweatpants. He had a thing for those and if she didn't show in those he might not have brought up sleeping together in conversation. It's not like he didn't see her as a person but more like vermin or a nuisance to his school environment.

"I'm letting you know right now, don't kiss people I don't plan or dating. Kissing is... intimate. More intimate than this in my head." Zayn laughed to himself his ideas seemed kinda stupid and or backwards.

"I-I don't care." She stuttered.

"Okay then, May I?" He asked as he tugged on the bottom of her crop top.

"Uh yeah."

"'M pretty sure this is your first time but even so I'm still gonna pump the brakes and take things slow for you." She didn't know if or how to voice the truth. It was and she was sure he was under the impression she has done this before with Saintclair but that was far from reality. He always told her when they were together he was more interested in her mind than her body and showed slight disgust at the mention of seeing her nude. At first she thought it was so sweet but the more and more over time she began to think he saw her as disgusting and that made her resent him and things only confirmed that in her mind when he broke this off with her and moved on with Aaron and heard a lot of things about what they did behind closed doors.

She didn't answer Zayn but awkwardly smiled and nodded. His hands dipped under her top sending shivers down her spine. He gripped the hem of her top and gave her one more look before helping her pull it over her head. She feels even more awkward as the cold air coming from the ac hit her nipples and Zayn's stare dragged over her. She crossed her arms over her boobs feeling somewhat self conscious.

This is the first time she has been this naked in front of the other gender. It feels weird. She couldn't muster it in herself to look into his eyes and insead her gaze was trained on the floor where her shirt now lies. Zayn didn't feel any tension or awkwardness instead he drank in the sight in front of him in satisfaction.

"You're giving me the vibe that Saintclair and you didn't get this far." She didn't answer him and just covered her eyes. "You know, you're really beautiful and I hope he said that." She couldn't even remember if he said that. She couldn't see him but she could feel him inching closer to her. "You're so shy, it's cute." She could feel him so close to her left ear. His head dipped into her neck leaving soft neck kisses trailing down to her abdomen. "I wasn't sure what we should do but we'll get there if we get there." His touch made her arch somewhat. His hands reached her thighs to which he settled between them by grabbing onto her ankle and pulling her down further. "Okay, speak now or I'll stop here. No or Go."

"G-Go."

"Kay." One of his hands gripped her hips as the other parted her thighs. His head laid against them as he stared up at her to see her reactions as her fingers grazed against the fabric that stood as the wall between him and the next move. His head dipped between them doing an experimental lick which resulted in a gasp from the girl. Her eyes went wide as she sat up on her elbows and stared at the boy who was settled between her legs. He took that as the flag to pull off her underwear.

"Um..." She trails off as he tosses her underwear into some dark corner of his room.

"Any protest?" He asks, just breaths away from her heat.