"You damn straight," He walked over and rubbed her stomach while laying his head on top of hers, "Ew, You liked girls." He pushed away, joking with her.

"Oh my goodness, You said we wouldn't bring that up." She rolled her eyes, laughing a bit, "Plus, I was just trying all my options. And girls definitely ain't it, They more sassier than me."

"And white men.. I see why you wanted to fuck so bad at the club. You needed some color up in you." Javion nodded, "What?"

"That's not the reason, I would've fucked any black person if that was the case. You just.. Stood out I guess." She shrugged.

He smirked, "I stood out how? I was dressed in all black and off my ass."

Kandy smiled, "It was a luh' creepy but I guess that's just how it happened. What? You didn't wanna have sex wimme assum?"

Javion furrowed his eyebrows, "The fuck? If ion wanna fuck anyone I ain't finna fuck em. I only got three bodies shorty, So allat out the window. Ight?"

"Three bodies my ass, If you got that many bodies then i'm a mermaid," She shrugged.

"Welp, I guess we finna have a merman baby then.. I only got three bodies Kandy. I ain't saying I only fucked three times, But only three pussy's i've been in."

Kandy hummed, "Who's better?"

Javion scrunched up his face, "These mood swings mane, I can't wait for this fucker to get out yo ass." He shook his head.

"I'm still gonna act this way, So what's your point?" She tossed a pickle and a hot pepper in her mouth, "And answer my question." She plucked his head, making him grab her hand and pull her closer toward him.

"Keep yo hands to ya self. I mean once my son get out yo belly, Ima fuck you twenty-four seven since you wanna play games, Ight?"

"So, Mines the best?"

Javion sighed, "Yes, Yes Kandy. I'm withchu' right now ain't I?"

"Technically no, I don't know if you only here for the baby.. You've never officially asked me out," She pulled away from him and grabbed another pickle.

"Ion wanna talk about some other female pussy right now, My ex babymomma only had good head, That's good?"

"No, Cause how she end up pregnant then? Yo dick had too-"

"Because we was in love and a baby was the image we both had at that time.. Kandy I really-"

"What about the first body?" Kandy hummed.

"Oh my fucking god, I was a teenager Kan. I don't remember or cared at the moment what it was like, I had a opportunity to get some cuddy and took it, Ight?"

"Okay, Moral of the story mines is better, You could've said that from jump and this would've been avoided." She shrugged.

"Hm. Ion even wanna ask you the same question because a nigga already know the answer."

"Really? What's your assumption?" Kandy smirked, knowing she was finna play with him.

"Mines, The hell?"