"He was fine earlier then just started throwing up out of nowhere," Matt explained, "He has a temp, too." I opened the cupboard and grabbed a wash cloth, then ran it under cool water for a second before gently placing it on the back of Chris' neck, "You got him?"

"Yeah, you can go back to bed if you want," I sat on the floor and began rubbing Chris' back softly, not wanting to apply too much pressure in case it made him feel worse. Matt gave me a thumbs up as he leaned against the wall, clearly wanting to go back to sleep.

"Let me know if you need me," I nodded my head and watched as he disappeared out of the room.

"At least let me clip your hair back," I sighed while holding the longer pieces of his hair away from his face, "You're sweating bullets right now," Chris' hair was getting longer and with it dangling in his face, I figured having it out of his eyes would give him some air.

"I'm fi—" Before he could finish his words, he hunched over and threw up again. While holding some of his hair away from his forehead, I dug through the cabinet until I found a clip I had left here.

"You're not fine," I argued. If he wasn't sick right now I'd take a picture of him with my blue claw clip on top of his head, but I figured I'd save him the embarrassment this time. Consider it a rain check, "What do you need?" I asked. Chris pulled himself away from the toilet and leaned his body against the wall, wiping his mouth on a towel.

"Just you," His eyes looked up at me and he tried his best to smirk, but the sick feeling got the best of him and he squeezed his eyes shut while pinching the bridge of his nose, "I wanna lay down."

"In your bed or here?" I wasn't sure if he'd rather be in his room or stay in the bathroom for the night. I was completely prepared to spend my night on the tile floor next to him, but was pleasantly surprised when he responded with 'my bed.', "Alright come on." I assisted him the best I could in standing up and we slowly began walking towards his bedroom, "You better tell me if you're gonna yack again."

"I'm fine," He repeated. His weight shifted onto me a bit more as I pushed his bedroom door open. As soon as we got close enough to the bed, he plopped himself onto it, "I think I'm dying."

"You're not dying," I chuckled, "You might have a stomach bug or something." I continued, "Blankets on or off?"

"Off." He groaned. Before laying next to him, I positioned the fan so he had something to cool him off, "Sorry for texting you so late."

"Don't be sorry," I climbed into his bed and pulled my side of the blanket over me, "You'd do the same for me." As soon as I was comfortable, Chris turned and laid his head on my chest, making me exhale a small laugh.

"Don't laugh at me," He stated. I could tell he was trying to scold me, but the nausea hit again. I felt him take a few deep breaths before speaking again, "I'm sick."

"You're needy when you're sick," I joked. Chris picked his head up to give me the famous Sturniolo death glare before I pushed his head back down, "Kidding."

"I'm not needy when I'm sick, I just need you when I'm sick." He corrected me. Out of habit, I began combing my fingers through his hair, taking the clip out while I did.

"I think that's the most romantic thing you've ever said to me," It was a slight joke, but in all seriousness, Chris and I weren't the type of couple to be super cheesy about things. We loved each other and we both knew that, so we didn't feel the need to be overly affectionate.

"Shut up," Without moving, he smacked my side lightly with his hands as a 'be quiet' gesture and I stifled a laugh, "Can you stay here tomorrow, too?"

"If I can borrow clothes, then yeah," I had only packed enough for tomorrow, so I'd need extra pajamas to wear.

"You wear mine anyway," He pointed out, "You're literally wearing my sweatpants right now," I looked down to see that he was, in fact, correct, "But you can wear whatever fits you." I nodded my head and continued playing with his hear, knowing this was something that put him straight to sleep. I felt his hold on me tighten, then he released a deep breath and relaxed his grip.

"Love you," I said quietly, "Wake me up if you need me."

"I will," He replied, "Love you, too." I closed my eyes and felt his breathing become more rhythmic, which meant he was drifting to sleep. I, too, found myself slipping into the darkness until he bolted awake, his body shooting straight up, "Y/n."

"I'm here," I sat up next to him and placed a hand onto his back.

"I'm gonna yack."

———

If you made it to the end then hello! Glad you're here :)

I'm a 'new-ish' fan of the triplets. I watched them forever ago then stopped, but recently found them again and I remembered how much I adored them.

This book will not have smut and I will not be sexualizing any of them in anyway. I genuinely just love their sibling relationship with each other and think writing is a fun way to include myself/readers into their lives :)

I do take requests and I will write anything (within reason)!