He rushed toward He Yan. This man was as big as a small mountain. When he moved, he seemed to feel the ground shaking. In addition, he had many servants. If he wanted to teach this young man a lesson, it would be easy. But today, he kicked an iron plate for the first time. This young man looked young, but for some reason, he was like a loach. He was slippery and no one could catch him. He shuttled back and forth in this group of people. He didn't attack much, but every time he hit a vital point. Not long after, the servants and guards were beaten to the ground.

He Yan dodged the burly man's punch. She turned around and kicked the man's abdomen. Unfortunately, her movement was a little crooked.

The burly man screamed in a moment.

"Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose." She was a little guilty.

After all, this body and her skills were not well-coordinated. She couldn't hit the target with her punches. The burly man covered his lower body and fell to the ground moaning. That sound in the night made people's hair stand on end, but also sad.

He Yan bent down to pick up the silver on the ground. She worked hard for the whole night and even fought a fight. It wasn't easy to earn the silver, so she couldn't let others take advantage of it.

The moonlight fell on the ground. The ground was full of silver and jewelry. The young man bent down to pick them up. It was like a scene in a fairy tale where a scholar accidentally stumbled into a fairyland and accidentally saw treasures everywhere. He couldn't help but take them for himself.

He Yan thought of this and found it funny. She laughed.

She picked up the silver and looked at the people who were groaning on the ground. She was about to run away when she suddenly heard a gentle voice. "Little brother, you dropped your silver."

He Yan looked back.

She saw a young man standing at the door of the pub with the lights out. He was wearing an indigo wide sleeved robe. The robe swayed in the wind, making his figure look even thinner. His fine black hair was tied up with a blue jade crown. He had long eyebrows and thin eyes. He looked extremely gentle and refined, like a fairy. He had a smile on his face as he took a step forward. There was a piece of silver in his palm. He Yan must have dropped it during the battle just now.

She had already sensed that there was someone else in the pub. However, the other person was here from the beginning. He didn't come out and didn't want to participate in the fight. He was probably just a passerby, so she didn't care. She didn't expect to see this person at this moment.

He Yan had seen many men. In her previous life, she had interacted with men as a man. Most of the men she met were brave men like the burly man tonight. They couldn't be considered handsome, let alone beautiful. Xu Zhiheng was handsome and elegant. He was one of the "good-looking" men she had met. However, compared to the man in front of her, he seemed to be inferior.

She was just thinking that when she went to pick up the silver, it was like a story in a fairy tale. Now it seemed even more like it. A poor young man met a real immortal and was shocked by the immortal's appearance. Was the immortal going to give the young man pointers?

The closer she got, the more she felt that the man was like the immortal in the murals. The immortal saw that she didn't speak, so he reminded her, "Little brother?"

He Yan came back to her senses.

She took the piece of silver that she almost threw away from the man's hand and said with a smile, "Thank you."

The man smiled again. "You're welcome."

He Yan turned and left without looking back.

She walked very fast, like a wild cat skimming over the wall. In a few moments, she disappeared. No one could catch up with her.