🍋Shower sex🍋

Lucifer:
-him following you into the shower was no accident.
-he suggested you wash up before snuggling up in bed with him, not long after you entered the shower, he walked through the door
-a smirk was on his face and he said nothing but "oops.. forgot you were in here!" With a chuckle and a shrug.

-Fuck... Lucifer please~ I can't hold myself up anymore..."

"Then I'll do it." He lifts you up, propping your legs around his waist and his arms wrapped around you as you're leaned up against the wall, with him still ruthlessly pounding away at you.

-let's just say walking was difficult the next day.

Mammon:
-his was a half accident. You were both showering innocently together. It was just supposed to be a regular shower! But his mind got too far in the gutter
- he accidentally got hard thinking about you.
-"fuck y/n please~ finish me off I'm so close!" He pushed your head further onto his cock, your eyes rolling back in your head in the process

Your hand ended up on your sex, pleasuring yourself while pleasuring Mammon. His eyes rolled back as he came, filling your mouth with his semen. He caught a glimpse of you playing with yourself and smirked with his list filled eyes.

"Need help with that human?"

-everyone knew the day after cause let's just say... Mammon is NOT QUIET.

Levi:
-he saw shower sex in some porn videos and wanted to try it but didn't know how to ask. So he just asked to shower with you, hiding his intentions.
-of course his dick didn't have the same plans and before you could even strip for the shower he was hard
-you teased him as you stripped and walked into the shower, telling him if he wants to have fun he has to be bold and "come get his reward"
-"awwwh hard already~? What are we going to do with you?"

"Mm sorry... this is Embarassing.." he blushed

"Don't be sorry love, yknow what~?" You slowly started stripping before stepping in the shower, letting the water run over your body revealing your hard nipples and wet body, "if you get in here yourself I'll let you play with me all you like~" you smirked and watched as Levi's blush deepened. 

-Levi died of embarrassment the next day when Mammon told him to keep it down when he's showering....

Asmo:
-sex with him is NEVER an accident
-he had all the intentions of having sex in the shower, and you knew it.
-he put on a frilly lingerie set and turned the shower on, exposing his hard cock that strained against the garments before sending you a text that he needs help in the bathroom.
-of course you hurry to see if he's in trouble and he innocently bats his eyes at you saying "can you help me~? I'm just soooo horny I can't contain myself anymore~!" Before pulling the bottoms off, exposing his hole and letting his cock spring out.
-"Fuck y/n... it's too much~ Aaah~!" Asmo moaned, his arms wrapping around your neck as your fingers worked away inside him, with your other hand playing with his cock. He'd already cum numerous times, the overstimulation getting to him.

"This is your punishment for worrying me love~ just cum one more time for me and then we will wash up and go rest, alright~? Can you do that for me?" Asmo nodded while he moaned, his body shook as he came yet again.

"Such a good boy~"

-he was proud that everyone heard him. And even more happy to brag about how good the sex was.

Satan:
-he didn't hate the idea but didn't really care for it. He was interested in seeing how you looked, hands on the sink ledge facing the mirror. And so he saw it.
-one day you were showering as usual and he leaned in, pressing his lips to your neck and slowly moving down to your crotch.
-"let's move out of the shower so you don't slip~ hmm?" Satan whispered and you nodded with lidded eyes. What you didn't expect was to be placed in front of a mirror, having to see your own ruined face as he pounded you.

"Satan~ it's too much... and too Aaah~ Embarassing!" You moaned, throwing your head back and shutting your eyes.

"But you're so beautiful kitten~ look and see for yourself. Won't you?" He whispered with a voice so attractive you couldn't refuse. His words dripped with desire. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw your pink flushed face with tear filled eyes. Mouth slightly opened, moaning all sorts of nonsense. You watched yourself as you came with one last thrust inside of you.

-Mammon went to Satans room to find you only to find you curled up in his bed with him in nothing but a towel... he told everyone

Beel:
-he tried so hard to ignore how interesting shower sex was but he just couldn't. He wanted to try it so bad that he finally asked.
-he just got home from the gym and you were waiting in his room for him. He walked in and smiled at you, telling you he was going to wash up and then you could cuddle, before quickly adding.
-"unless you wanna wash up together...." Of course, you agreed with a smirk, it's fun watching the big muscle head get all squirmy and flustered  sometimes.
-"Fuck Beel... keep going... Please~" you moaned as he pounded into you. One of your legs was on the ground while the other was pressed against the shower wall. The water was hitting Beels back  but he paid it no mind. He was too busy nibbling and sucking on your neck and chest for that.

"Don't worry~ I'd never willingly give up a delicious meal like this one.." he smirked before capturing your lips in a kiss and cumming deep inside you. He pulled out, letting his cum slowly drip out of your shaking body before kissing you and whispering, "round two?"

-Belphie found out when he wanted to go to sleep in the room and heard you guys banging away. He slept on the living room couch and bullied Beel for months after for it.

Belphie:
-accidental shower sex but it was super enjoyable
-he was minding his business, almost dozing off in the warm shower water before he started imagining you both doing lewd things.
-of course he got hard and started touching himself, he stroked his cock and it twitched in his hand as he imagined all sorts of scenarios.
-you walked in to tell him dinner was ready, catching him in the act. Of course you couldn't leave him like that, so you offered to help. Buuuut not right away....
-"Cmon Belphie show me what you were doing before I got here~" you teased and he whined.

"But- fuck.... Okay" he let his hand fall to his wet cock again, stroking it gently up and down as he let out deep breaths. "Y/n..." he let out another whine "please it feels better when you do it~!" You smirked and walked over to him, stripping of your clothes in the process...

"Well how can I refuse if you're asking so nicely~?" Your lips crashed together and your hand wrapped around his throbbing cock, bringing him to a quick climax. "Now help me out would you~?"

-everyone knew something was up when you both didn't show up for dinner....

~~end~~

1255 words