🍋Barbatos x Gn MC🍋

Just a little office smut for the soul
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbatos always stayed late at work. He always had something to do. Wether it was filing, paperwork, or random tasks Diavolo assigned, he was always busy. His horrible working habits made alone time between the two of you extra difficult to have. You often had to sneak into a supply closet after passing each-other in a hallway just to sneak a kiss. Barbatos didn't like sneaking around though, even when sometimes he couldn't help it. He just can't handle the thought of Diavolo being upset or disappointed in him. Now because he didn't like sneaking around, it's officially been three weeks without having any alone time with the man.

You sighed and flopped into the demon lord castles couch. It was extremely cozy and almost warm feeling. Diavolo entered the room with a tray holding 2 cups and a teapot. He set the tray down on the coffee table and chuckled before sitting down on the opposite end of the couch, "Usually Barbatos makes the tea but I figured I don't bother him. I think he's been stressed out lately..." You sat up, a concerned look washing over your face as Diavolo poured you both some tea.

"Stressed? How so?" Diavolo shifted in his seat and turned toward you, sipping his tea before setting it back down. "He.." Diavolo sighed and shook his head, "He gets frustrated easier and his patience has thinned. He's been working non- stop even when I tell him I can finish the work. I know you two think you're secretive but it's quite obvious when you two disappear at the same time that you are a thing. So do you want to help him? Even if you'd just give him some company and calm him down.."

Your face turned a flower-like shade of pink when you realized that Diavolo knew this whole time that you guys were together, but quickly returned to its regular color when you thought of Barbatos being worried and stressed out, especially when you didn't know why. Usually he tells you these things but this time he didn't. Why?

"I'll talk to him... is he in his office?" Diavolo nodded and you stood up abruptly, "I better go then." You quickly stood up and set off for the office as Diavolo wished you a swift goodbye. You walked down the hallway, twisting around corners and eventually making it to the door with a little plaque on it reading Barbatos' Office. You knocked on the door but there was no response. You knocked again but yet again, nothing. You sighed and turned the knob, flinging the door open.

Barbatos' head didn't even move at the noise of you walking into the room. His eyes were fixed on the work in front of him. The door shut behind you and you walked in, slamming your hand down on his work desk. He glanced up at you and sighed, straightening his posture and clearing his throat, "ahh hello y/n. What brings you here today?" You narrowed your eyes at him, analyzing his expression.

"What's up with you recently?" You brought your face closer to his, waiting for a response.

"Oh nothing much... just working, why?" He shrugged and adjusted his reading glasses.

"I think you're stressed out or something. What is it. Somethings wrong." You pushed for an answer.

"No nothings wrong." He flashed a smile toward you.

"Liar" you seethed.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because" he sighed

"Because WHY" you shot back

"Because I'm weird"

"No youre not. What is it."

"I'm just sexually frustrated alright?" He slammed a hand on the desk and glanced up at you. Your mouth flew open and Barbatos' face flushed a light shade of pink once he Realized what he said. He stuffed his face in his hand and tried to ignore you as he resumed working on his paperwork.

"Barbatos-" you sweetened your tone, trying to catch his attention. But to no avail, even while you could basically feel his ears turn colors he still didn't flinch. "Barbatooos~" He turned his head up toward you.

"You're doing that on purpose aren't you. Trying to rile me up. Screw you."

"You wish" you shot back and he rolled his eyes.

"Damn right I do" he smirked

"Really now? Wanna try it? Right here right now?" You walked to the other side of the desk and tipped his face up toward yours, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Am I allowed to?" His hands slowly slipped around your waist as you nodded before leaning in again. This time, the kiss was more heated and he pulled you in closer to him.

At some point you both ended up on the floor, Barbatos leaning over you, peppering your neck with kisses. You slowly trailed your hands down his abdomen, unbuttoning his shirt and slowly sliding it off of him. Barbatos groaned as you slowly made your way into his pants, palming his growing erection.

His hands slid up your shirt, wriggling it off of you and discarding it somewhere on the floor. Both of your pants and underwear were also slipped off, leaving both of you naked and leaving the desires growing. Barbatos trailed kisses down your body, starting at your lips, next down your neck. He suckled small marks before littering more hickeys down your body, trailing down your abdomen and eventually making it to your sex.

Barbatos peeked up at you, silently asking for consent to which you nodded. He gave a slight look gleaming with concern. Trying to debate wether or not to continue even with your consent. You decided to tease him into continuing by spreading your legs for him, exposing your waiting hole. Barbatos smirked and lifted a finger, licking it before slowly sliding it into your hole.

You wriggled at his touch as he slowly slid it in and out, eventually adding another finger, slowly stretching you out. He slowly licked and sucked on your inner thighs as he moved his fingers, working magic you didn't even know was possible. After a few minuets he decided it was enough and removed his fingers, swiftly opening one of his desk drawers and grabbing a condom out of it.

"You cheeky bastard..." you muttered and he turned to you with a smirk.

"I'm your cheeky bastard." He muttered before peppering your neck with kisses again as you rolled your eyes. He quickly lined himself up and pushed himself in before allowing you to adjust. After a little while you wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered 'go ahead' in his ear before pulling him into a kiss. Barbatos started thrusting as his lips met yours. His arms trailed across your body, making sure you felt as good as he could possibly make you feel in the moment. His hands eventually landed on your hips, stabilizing you as he sped up his thrusts.

He muttered words of affirmations in your ear, a few 'god you feel good' and 'you're doing so well for me'. He even let a few 'Fuck's and low groans slip out as moans continued pouring from your lips. He occasionally kissed you to silence your noise a bit. You moaned into his mouth as your lips connected. You pulled him in closer with your arms as you grew closer. Your moans turned into weak pants and soon Barbatos did the same. Barbatos quickly thrusted two more before gripping your sides tightly and cumming, triggering your orgasm.

"Barbatos~" you whined as your hips rolled to a halt. Your eyes welled with tears of pleasure and you were a panting mess. Barbatos wasn't much better, with disheveled hair and scratches along his back he cleaned the both of you up. As well as assisting you with getting your clothes back on. You both stood up and Barbatos sighed and looked at the unfinished work on his desk before shaking his head.

"Screw work. I'll finish it later. Let's go to my room and watch movies and shower..." Barbatos muttered before grabbing your hand. "Shall we?"

"We shall" you smiled and leaned in to kiss him. After pulling away you muttered "next time just tell me if you're in need of my help instead of hiding in your office." To which he responded,

"Don't worry, i will"

~~~end~~~

1398 words