🍋What makes them cum?🍋

Lucifer:

He's not a fan of creaming early but if you're riding his thigh and your juices are running on him, look him in the eyes and command him to cum. The pact will cause his eyes to flutter and a wave of pleasure to wash over him. His grip on your shoulder will tighten as he has the most amazing orgasm of his life with you right in his lap.

Mammon:

For the avatar of greed it makes sense that he's greedy, he wants you all to himself. Place him between your legs, working his magic on your sex and bringing you to orgasm again and again while moaning praises and dirty talk to him and he will cream his pants. he tries to slips a hand in his pants, working on himself but in all reality he can cum just from hearing you moan praises for him. He would never admit that though.

Levi:

He's not a fan of hardcore pain but if you tug on his hair or scratch your nails along his back, he's done. Whether he's on top or bottom his eyes will roll back and his hips snap toward you as he cums. Another way is licking a sensitive spot. Lick up the edge of his ear or the sweet spot on his neck and he will release instantly.

Asmodeus:

This man is so kinky you'd think nothing will do it for him instantly. But he can get off to your voice alone. Lean in and whisper all things you're going to do together in bed and his cock will be straining against his pants. Whisper how good he is and how perfect your bodies are for each other and he will close his eyes and let out a short whimper of embarrassment before peeking up at you and seeing your sly, knowing grin.

Satan:

Bite him. If he's having his way with you and you nip the right part of his neck he will let himself go inside you with nothing but a gasp and a groan immediately. He will mutter some curses under his breath, trying to regain his composure to continue. Nip around a bit and you'll find his sensitive spots, thighs, wrists, neck, chest, everywhere.

Beel:

Place him between your legs and let him work his magic. Ride his face of just wrap your legs around his shoulders, push his face in closer and nothing but the taste of your cum will cause his release. He will quickly lap it all up in his tongue, and go in again, wanting another taste of that you.

Belphie:

Prevent him from touching you, but still touch him. You pleasuring yourself while preventing him from sliding a hand up his cock will drive him wild. Moan his name while fucking your fingers and feeling good. The moment you touch his cock he will cum. Even after he cums keep sliding your hand up and down, continuing to pleasure him. He will cry from the mix of pain and pleasure but damn he loves the feeling.

Diavolo:

Touch him in just the right spot. Feel him up and the second your hands trace across the right part of his thigh, chest, etc. he will cum. A gasp will escape his mouth and he will mutter your name as he lets out his sweet release.

Barbatos:

just the word master will suffice. While he's enjoying taking you moan out his name with "master" included and he will lose his shit. Beg for him and say you'll be good and his pace will quicken and he will nut extremely fast.

Simeon:

this will sound kinda weird but instead of whispering praise, whisper degrading words. Not like bad bad cause he wouldn't appreciate that. But call him a bad boy and tell him he's nasty for getting hard for you and he will whimper and cum, whether it's in you or your hand.

Solomon:

Edging. Edge him for a little while. After long enough once you let go of his cock he will groan lowly, shoving his face in your neck. Once your hand traces up his cock again his face will twitch and he cums. He will shake as he asks for you to continue.

~~end~~

711 words