🍋Belphie x Gn MC🍋

Nap time.... With a twist??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your body, warm to the touch, jerked underneath him as he trailed his hands across your torso. His hands, slowly getting nearer to your sex. You let a short moan escape your lips as he touched you, and you reached a hand up to cup Belphie's face, muttering words of affirmation. Telling him how wonderful he made you feel as he slid in and out of you.

All of the sudden Belphie jerked up out of bed. Heart racing, and head throbbing. "What the hell-" he muttered, lifting the comforter of his bed to reveal he indeed had an erection. He sighed and flung himself back onto his bed, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it in his face, hoping it would just suffocate him and end this nightmare.

He was imagining his best friend.... Scratch that only friend being fucked. Not just by anyone.. by him. He knew deep down these thoughts had to leave. He'd thought about you this way before but never sexually. He's imagined snuggling you to fall asleep, or giving you a goodbye kiss, but he's never bothered to do anything about his feelings. He just frowned and moved on with life.

He sat, wondering what to do before his bedroom door flung open, revealing you standing there. "Yoo-hoo! Hope you don't mind my breaking and entering." You laughed, "oh well. Ready for movie night?!" Belphie groaned and kicked his feet around.

"It's already 7? I just woke up." He whined and shoved his face back into his pillow, which was previously discarded after his failed suffocation attempt.

"Hun, you always sleep. Try coffee or something. I know some damn good places in town. Wanna get some?" You offered and he sat up, shaking his head no. You shrugged and walked over to him, closing the door behind you, "your loss. Coffee tastes phenomenal." Belphie scoffed and patted the free spot on his bed next to him.

You jokingly flung yourself right on top of him, positioning yourself right on his lap. His eyes widened remembering his little... issue and he quickly grabbed you by the waist. "Don't move." He muttered quickly, hoping you'd just get the hint and the embarrassment would be over. Hoping you'd just realize, crack a joke and leave it. But no, nothing ever goes his way. You smirked and with a laugh started shifting around on him.

"What're you gonna do about it? Hmmmmm Mr. Sleepyhead?" You giggled and Belphie's grip tightened on you. He stifled a groan and you finally caught on. Not by how he was feeling but how you felt it. You paused your movements, mouth gaping as Belphie let his head fall to your shoulder in embarrassment. "I'm sorry- I was just having a dream before you came in here. You can leave and I can take care of it."

"What kind of dream? More specifically about who? You don't really talk to many people." You mentally went through All the people it could be. After a lot of calculating and knowing that he very much didn't want to screw his own brothers it only left you. Belphie just sighed, totally defeated into your shoulder before raising his head once again.

"Sorry..." he muttered. But he shouldn't be sorry, you felt like you should've cared. It should've been weird. You should've hated that he thought of you that way. But you didn't.... And that's what made it scarier.

"Would you like some help?" You asked. Might as well try it out right? Worst case scenario don't offer him help again. Belphie looked at you absolutely astonished.

"Excuse me?"

"I can help you... if you want that is- no pressure" Belphie nodded weakly, flushing in embarrassment at how unbothered you seemed. You lifted yourself off of him and quickly helped him strip down and he flushed all shades of pink, trying to cover his exposed body. You chuckled and slowly removed your own clothes. "Will it make you less embarrassed if I do it too?"