𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

You carefully got out of bed, making sure not to wake her up like she did to you, and grabbed your phone. It was 1:26 pm. You two slept through the whole morning which probably meant that you came home late last night. The only problem was, you couldn't remember how. Most of the night was a foggy blur to you. Note to self, Rea. Leave that dope alone.

Choosing not worrying about it any longer, you made your way to the bathroom to wash up. Looking into the mirror, you could already see the damage from last night. Luckily your bonnet was also on, but it didn't help with the smudged makeup that was left on your face. Black streaks ran down from your puffy eyes which indicated that you must have been crying. Wtf did I get myself into?

Everything was topped off with a large hoodie which stunk of weed and liquor. You probably asked Trell for one since it was cold last night. Now it was covered with a large brown Henny stain which you assume was where the missing half of the bottle in Day's hands went. I'm sorry Trell. This looks expensive.

Attempting to make some sense of everything, you grabbed your phone, hoping drunk you left some evidence behind.

Jasaia🪬 - 4 New Notifications
Da Hoes🧚🏽‍♀️ - 1 New Notification
T❤️ - 12 Missed Calls, 10 Notifications
Unknown - 2 Notifications

"The fuck he blowing up my phone for?" You made your way through your notifications as you brushed your teeth.

Jasaia🪬
12:12 am

wya?
u get lost, u taking a long time ?

2:22 am

me n Jaida bout to head out
u drunk alot make sure u get home safe❤️❤️

You smiled at Jasaia's messages. She was always like the mom of the group, making sure everybody was ok. You text her back assuring you made it home safe before moved on to the next.

Da Hoes🧚🏽‍♀️
12:47 am

Troll🧌
   dw wit Trell

1:34 pm

oh?🌝

Hungry🦛
   wyd wit trell all night hm ??🌚

girl u up ?

Hungry🦛
   yep
   yo ass can't be quiet for shit😒

You finished washing up before making your way back to your room where you found Day, who was now sitting up on her phone. You took your place back beside her, "Yo ass was over there snoring loud as hell."

"The henny make you do that," She held her knee as she winced in pain, "I'm never drinking again."

"You said that last time."

"Ok, but this time I'm for real. My ass was gone the whole night. Look." She held up her phone to you showing a video of her twerking on Chance's car.

Random strangers hyped her up as her and the car shook in sync. Then the video pans over to Chance who held a broom in his hand. He started to swing it wildly at her, "Nigga yo big ahh gon put a dent in it."

"Nigga yo shit already busted," She yelled back attempting to grab the broom, "Gimme this fucki- AH"

You watched as Day fell from the car. The crowd let out a bunch of "Oh shit!" as she landed on the pavement. "This dumbass..." You heard Jaida sigh from behind the phone.

Chance fell to the ground as he tried to catch his breath from laughing too hard. Daysha took the opportunity to grab the broom. She quickly got up and took a swing at him, but he dodged just in time and made a run for it.

"Wait, Daysha you bleeding!" The video ends with the shaky camera chasing after Day.

You laughed at your friend's drunk antics, "Bitch, you fell off a car?"

"Imma kill Chance, just his ass wait."

"You still better than me. I can't even remember last night," You continued to scroll through your messages, this time clicking on Ty's.

T❤️
12:56 am

Rea
tf u doin
answer da phone
yo ass trippin if u think ts over jus like tht Rea
u kno i ain't mean ts fr
i was just upset
i kno u see me txting u
pick up please

3:48 am

i love you
goodnight Rea❤️

"Oh shit..." You opened your mouth as a wave of memories suddenly hit you. Khalon, Ty dragging you out, the argument outside.

"What? Don't tell me you fell off the roof now." Day laughed, looking up from her phone. A concerned look took over her face as she saw tears build up in your eyes. "What's wrong, Rea?"

"I think I broke up with Ty."

🌙: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳🙏
𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘰𝘰
𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘵𝘬 (🚫🤰🏽) 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳😖