MHA oc Mizuki Haneko

First name: Mizuki

Last name: Haneko

Kanji: Mizuki (Beautiful moon), Haneko (Feather child)

Age: 17

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

height: 5'8

weight: 128

Hair color: white

Eye color: Bright orange

Appearance:

Place of birth: japan

Nationality: Japanese

personality: kindness, intelligent, cautious, a tad bit clumsy, sometimes oblivious as a joke, patience, confidence, generous, honest

Likes: chicken, sushi, movies, bikes, the ocean, rain, animals, cats, cooking, pattern on clothes, sunsets, snow, the beach

Dislikes: coldness, psychopaths, destruction, enclosed places, manipulative people, villains

Hero name: the illusive hero: illusionist

Hero agency/affiliation: hawks agency

Hero costume description: The hero costume of the user with the Hypnotic Wings quirk is designed to emphasize their mesmerizing abilities and enhance their hypnotic presence. The costume not only serves as practical gear but also reflects the user's enigmatic nature and captivating power.

Hero outfit:
Mesmerizing Feathered Cape: The hero's costume features a long, flowing cape adorned with vividly colored feathers that resemble the mesmerizing patterns of their wings. The cape billows dramatically when the user activates their quirk, adding to the aura of mystique surrounding them.

Hypnotic Goggles: The hero wears sleek, high-tech goggles with mesmerizing lenses that mirror the patterns and colors of their wings. These goggles not only protect their eyes but also amplify the hypnotic effects of their quirk when making eye contact with opponents.

Enchanted Armor Vest: The hero's costume includes a lightweight and flexible armor vest, decorated with intricate designs that radiate a calming and soothing aura. The vest provides protection without compromising mobility, allowing the hero to maneuver gracefully in battle.

Mesmer's Gauntlets: The hero wears specially designed gauntlets featuring feather-like extensions that resemble the patterns on their wings. These gauntlets enhance the user's ability to manipulate illusions, allowing them to control and shape their hypnotic effects more precisely.

Illusionary Leggings: The hero's leggings are adorned with intricate illusion-like patterns that change and shift as they move. These leggings not only add to the hero's unique style but also enhance their illusionary manipulation, making it harder for opponents to discern reality from illusion.