He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door. I laughed at his eagerness, struggling to keep up for a moment. He talked for a bit, explaining some odd conversation he had with Jake a little bit ago. We entered the restaurant, not very busy. We quickly found our seats, a booth next to the window.

Josh got coffee, I got water, I was very picky about what coffee I consumed. I wasn't a fan of the whole taste of the coffee beans.

I used the wrapper from my straw, shooting the paper at Josh. It flew, smacking him right in the forehead.

"Lynna!" He laughed, rubbing the spot where it hit. He quickly retaliated, going for a sugar packet. He was fast, it flying towards my face. He shouldn't have had as good of aim as he did.

"That kind of hurt." I said, rubbing the place on my cheek it had hit.

"I apologize." He laughed, very obviously not sorry. "You deserved it though."

"Mhm-hm." I hummed, ignoring his statement. "So, did I talk at any point in my sleep last night?"

"Not that I can recall." He said, thinking about the night. "I slept like a baby to be honest."

"Me too." I agreed. I didn't wake up once in the night, I slept so well.

"I always seem to sleep better with you." He said, before I could respond our waitress arrived to take our orders. I was flustered from his comment, glad he was ordering first. He always seemed to have amazing timing like that, spitting something out without the chance for me to respond. I simply ordered blueberry pancakes, those sounding best right now.

Josh was looking to me with a knowing smile, waiting for me to say something.

"Is your coffee good?" I asked, trying to avoid saying anything that would feed his ego. He only laughed at my choice of words.

"You're adorable, Lynna." He said. "I love when you don't know how to answer."

"I hate when I don't know how to answer." I said, feeling embarrassed again.

"Don't hate it." He said. "I think it fits, I always have something to say, sometimes you get too flustered to say anything."

"It only happens around you." I said, blaming it on him.

"Oh, of course." He nodded. "You basically mean that you're so attracted to me, you can't even think straight."

"I never said anything remotely close to that." I denied, it was too late, he was already smiling stupidly.

"It's okay to admit those things now, Lynna." He smiled. "I am completely truthful with you, and I'm all yours."

"Trust me, I know." I said, laughing a bit. "You don't even hide your looks now."

"What are you talking about?" He asked, trying to figure out what I was referring to.

"Earlier, when I said I didn't have a bra, you didn't refrain from looking." I said, him once again looking down to my chest. "See, you did it again!"

"To be honest with you Lynna, I probably would've glanced even before." He smiled, a hint of blush in his cheeks. "I'll stop, if you'd like."

"Well, I mean..." I trailed, unsure of how to say it without sounding dumb. He seemed to know what I was struggling to say, a smile that reeked of the assurance he had in his hold over me. I wanted to make him feel like I did in these moments, but I wasn't sure how to.

He reached across the table, his hand finding mine. He ran him thumb over the knuckles of my hand, taking his time.

"Lynna, I don't want you to feel embarrassed when I say things." He said carefully, his eyes meeting mine. "I want to know every part of you, I want you to know every part of me. You have so much of me, I'm not even sure how you managed. You will fill me as long as my lungs fill with air. There's nothing I want more than for you to know how much I like you, and that is how I show it. Whether you embrace it or get embarrassed, I'll never stop telling you."