✨HER RESPONSIBILITY✨

Start from the beginning

"Aur tumhe koi problem nai hai?", Karishma asked with a kind of nervousness.

"Bilkul nai di...! I'm very proud of you that you didn't hide yourself and accepted the truth. Plus hasu di is your partner. Nothing can be better than this.". Santu affirmation words gave her more strength.

"You are the best little sister.", Karishma hugs her.

"Aur hume toh shuruwat se lagta tha ki aap k aur hasu di k beech ek chemistry hai. Romantic tension thi.", Santu said raising her eyebrows and smirk.

"Hum ko baad mein ched lena. Hume Barbie di ko batana hai.", Karishma cheeks turns red as tomato and changes the topic.

Karishma calls Barbie to house saying that it's an emergency. Barbie comes rushing from Mallik's house to her room.

"Kya hua? Sab theek hai na? Amma? Amma kahan hai?", Hypertensed Barbie asked both her sisters.

Both of them hugs Barbie and at the same time Misri and Mira enters the room.

"Hua kya? Koi kuch batao... Mira, Misri itni subah kya kar rahi ho?", Confused Barbie asked.

"Aap ki behan ki shaadi hone wali hai.", Misri said with smile.

"Kis se? Karu? Aur hasu ka kya hoga? Tumhe pata hai wo iss waqt sab se mushkil dur se guzar rahi ho aur tum shaadi kar rahi ho? What is wrong with you? Kuch din pehle bahut bol rahi thi ki hasu saath dungi... Waada kiya... Hogaya? Hawa tight hogayi-", Barbie said in anger.

Santu interrupts, "Dii!! Ye toh pucho kis se kar rahi hai."

"Karu koun hai wo?", Barbie asked in same anger.

"Aap ki pyaari Hasu...!", Karishma said loudly and jumps and hugs her sister.

"Kya?", Barbie asked in surprise.

"Haaan di! Hasu proposed me for marriage!", Karishma said without breaking the hug.

"Ji di wo sach keh rahi hai. Hasu ne kuch der pehle mujhe call kar k bataya hai. After all main uski best friend ho.". Misri confirmed the same.

Barbie took few seconds to process to understand the situation. She was really happy for little sister. The vibe in the room was filled excitement and happiness. Everyone was happy.

"Congratulations karu!", Barbie too accepted with happiness.

"Thanks di.", Karishma said coming out of the hug.

"Par hasu kahan hai?", Barbie asked scanning the room.

"Bas aarahi hai.", Mira said.

At the hospital,
The ambulance stopped at the emergency entrance. The ward boys immediately carry Haseena on the stretcher and move to the room. She was profusely bleeding. The receptionist recognised her and quickly called Karishma but her mobile was with Haseena itself. The emergency doctor too identified her.

"Ye wo Dr. Singh ki dost hai na?", One of the nurse said.

"Haan kal hi toh milwaya tha Dr. Singh ne.", The doctor confirms. "Inform her immediately. ". She ordered the nurse.

The nurse rushes to the receptionist and she, herself calls Karishma but again it switched off. In emergency Barbie's number was given so the nurse calls Barbie. Karishma and others were in the celebration of her proposal.

"Dr. Singh?", Nurse said.

"Nai hum unki behan bol rahe hai. Santu.", Santu answers the call and informed from the other side.

"Please unko phone dijiye. It's an emergency.", Nurse said urgency.

"Ji bilkul.". Santu hands over the phone to Karishma. "Di hospital se hai. Emergency hai."