01. I see dead people.

      ‎⠀⠀The news broke out 3 days ago when Lucy didn't come home the night before

‎⠀⠀The news broke out 3 days ago when Lucy didn't come home the night before. It wasn't unusual for teenagers to not show up to school, and not come home the same day once in their lifetime. On the regular, these kids would skip classes and would stay at a friend's place just for a day or two. Everyone knows the youth tends to do things even worse than that. What's unusual, however, was it wasn't just anybody. It was Lucy Harmon.

Lucy, from what the people of Rivermount know her as, was a kind daughter, friend, and student. She performed well in school, always had straight A's, stayed away from trouble, helped out at the church every Sunday, volunteered in charities, and never had problems with anyone. Her friends loved her, even impudent kids her age liked her enough to steer away from her direction. As far as anyone is concerned, there just isn't anything bad you can say about her. She is the type of kid every parent can only dream of having.

‎Her father was the first person to be brought in for questioning by the authorities. Despite reporting her disappearance himself, he was still considered one of the potential suspects. 'Misleadin' the police' as John Gardner, the old man from across the Harmon's home, would say accusingly. He didn't like Garrett Harmon, he was always suspicious of him. Well, he didn't like anyone at all, he was a grumpy old man who was suspicious of everyone around him, and would often stir problems in their neighborhood. Yet, he took a liking on Lucy. He even referred to her as the hope of her generation, and would always look after her, even making sure she makes it at home everyday after school. He would sit in his porch, and wait for the girl to get home from school, and when he's sure she's safely at home, he would call it a day. John felt very protective of her, and everybody knew it. It was an unlikely connection but the man treated her like she was his granddaughter.