thirteen

Jimin stretches, opening his eyes, jolting away when he feels Yoongi touching his hair.

"Sorry." Jimin apologizes quickly, calming down when he realizes who it is. He sits up, rubbing the back of his head to fix his hair. "How long did I sleep?" he asks, glancing shyly at the alpha.

Yoongi sits up as well, leaning towards the omega with a fond look in his eye. "Probably a couple hours.  I don't know how long I slept, but I've been awake for a while." he smiles gently.

Jimin shies away from the look, bringing his shoulders up with a blush. "Do you need to leave?" He asks quietly, peeking sideways at Yoongi.

Yoongi hums, long and relaxed. "No. Do you?"

Jimin stiffens, thinking quickly. "Uh, no. I don't have a.. job, or anything."

Yoongi glances over. "Do you want me to give you one?"

Jimin brings his knees to his chest, his feet dragging through the grass. He thinks hard about the question.

"Before," Jimin starts quietly, "I think I would've like that, but I like doing this more. When we stop this, will you give me one then?"

Yoongi's jaw clenches, and Jimin wonders if he's just offended him.

"We're not going to stop this, Jimin." He says calmly. "But let me know if you change your mind."

Jimin picks at the skin of his knee, pinching himself to avoid the way that makes him feel. He's not sure why, but he's upset. Yoongi probably thinks Jimin doesn't want to be his mate again, and after their misunderstanding yesterday, he doesn't want to do that. Jimin glances at Yoongi, wonders what he can do to reassure him.

"I.. I don't have anyone to ask, besides you, even though it's about you, but I have a question." Jimin says, trying to shove down his embarrassment. He's sick of being embarrassed. "About courting, am I allowed to give you gifts as well?"

Jimin sees Yoongi's head jerk towards him, and when he looks at the alpha his cheeks are colored pink. He looks surprised, and a bit pleased. Jimin smiles a little.

"I don't think it's traditional, but I don't find tradition too important. I'd be.. pleased...if you were to give me gifts."

Jimin nods. "I would.. also be pleased." He says, then laughs quietly. Yoongi joins in, rolling over onto his stomach. Like this, he's closer to Jimin, looking up at the omega through his hair.

Jimins breath hitches at the sight, as Yoongi brings up a hand to brush his bangs out of the way.
He looks no less alluring, and Jimins eyes feel stuck. The sensation of looking down at an alpha, at Yoongi, when he's far superior to himself, creates a stirring in Jimins stomach. Heat builds between his legs, and Jimin finally looks away, squeezing his thighs together.

"What is it?" Yoongi asks innocently.

"I told Taehyung I'd spend time with him today." Jimin wants to get out of this before Yoongi begins to scent his arousal. "He's probably wondering where I am. Will you let me know about him living with me?" Jimin asks, standing up.

Yoongi stays on the ground for a second, and Jimin groans at how much he likes looking down at Yoongi.
"Yes. I'll let you know once I talk to Jungkook and Taehyung." He finally stands up, returning to his natural place higher than Jimin. "Will you let me walk you to their hut?"

Jimin stares helplessly when Yoongi offers his hand. That gorgeous hand. Jimin looks at it a second too long, sees Yoongi falter and hears him clear his throat. "Uh, I have to go to the woods first. I would have loved too, but I can't make you wait for me. I'd be embarrassed." It feels too soon to hold Yoongi's hand casually, Jimin thinks the first time should be intimate. Now that the hand's been offered, Jimin can't take his mind off of it.