four

Bomi shows Seokjin and Jimin around the village, directing them to the stream everyone bathes in and dropping them off at their respective huts. 
She drops off Jimin first and has Seokjin wait outside while she gives specific instructions to Jimin.

"Alpha wants you to go wash up and then come back here and sleep until dinner. Someone will come fetch you when it's time." Bomi says, and Jimin grimaces, nodding.

She leaves then, with Seokjin, and Jimin gathers himself to bathe. There's a bar of soap and a wooden jar on a flat tree stump in the corner, nestled behind a folded up bit of fabric.
Jimin opens the bundle, revealing a rough wooden toothbrush and a wooden comb. When he opens the jar and looks inside he finds a strange paste.
It smells like mint, so he guesses it goes with the toothbrush.

Jimin grabs the bar of soap and heads to the aforementioned stream, avoiding the eyes of strangers as he walks past. One gets a little too close and Jimin shifts into a sprint.

There are surprised shouts from multiple betas, but Jimin doesn't stick around any longer than that.
He follows the directions he was given and reaches the stream quickly, shooting behind one of the trees that shield the place. Jimin waits for the following footsteps, or angry shouting, but it appears he left everyone back at the village center.

He exhales and turns around cautiously.

"Jimin." Taehyung mumbles.

Jimin's heart beat kicks up again in terror.
Taehyung's at the side of the stream, feet dangling in the water, and Jungkook's behind him, hands in Taehyung's hair, holding a knife.

As if an alpha and an omega near a water source wasn't dangerous enough, there's a sharp object too.

"Get away from him." Jimin growls lowly.

Jungkook looks up.

"I'm cutting his hair. I can do yours next if you want." Jungkook offers. As if to demonstrate, Jungkook brings the blade to Taehyung's hair, slicing off a bit and tossing it into the stream to float away.

"No. Why are you alone with him? And why are you cutting his hair? Why are you doing it here, next to the water?" Jimin asks.

"Mm. Questions. Well, I'm alone with him because you and Seokjin were both busy, and I thought having another alpha or a beta would've scared him even more. I'm cutting his hair so he can see, and so he can know I'm not going to be yanking him around by it. I'm doing it next to the water because I just got done bathing him." Jungkook clarifies, going back to his task.

Jimin sits out of reach but close enough to snatch Taehyung if he needs to.

He waits and watches until Jungkook is done with Taehyung's hair, and Jungkook wets it again to wash out any loose hairs.

Jungkook helps Taehyung stand up, and Taehyung's eyes seem unfocused. They keep closing, and Jimin realizes Taehyung must not have been sleeping while they camped in the woods. The omega looks fit to fall over at any moment, so Jimin's almost glad Jungkook's taking him back.

"Let him go to sleep." Jimin utters. "He hasn't been doing that lately. And I don't care who you are, how important you are here, or what you'll do to me, but if I find out you hurt him I will rip your throat out with my teeth."

Jungkook glances back and nods, hoisting Taehyung into his arms to carry him.

Once they leave Jimin looks at the water, stripping off his pelt. He sinks into the water and soaks, letting the dirt float off of himself. When he starts pruning up he scrapes all of the dead skin off with his nails and climbs out, sensitive red skin baking in the sun.