Tattoo (Chanhao SVT) - SMUT

Warnings : idk just bring your holy water or something, that's gon be a longass ride.
Summary : Chan couldn't take his eyes off Minghao ever since he had that thigh tattoo, it evolved to him having wet dreams of the older but who would've known that Minghao would actually offer help

Requested by Allia2003

Stretching like a kitten in his bed, Minghao slowly opens his eyes as he wakes up from his nap.

03:13 pm

he squints at his phone screen before widening his eyes.
Damn, he was supposed to take a 45 minute nap but he ended up sleeping for 3 hours.

"I swear if I die in this dorm no one will notice." he slurs in a sleepy tone, placing his feet on the ground before standing up and getting out of his room. Paying no mind to his disheveled appearance and bed hair.

"You're not dead." he heard the smug tone of the leader as soon as he hit the small living room.

Deciding not to retort to that, he clicks his tongue on the roof of his mouth before sighing.
"I'm hungry~" he whines instead.

"we haven't eaten yet." said Seungcheol while chewing something, probably a snack. "do me a favor and see what the descendants of hell would like to eat so I can order for everyone. You know where to find them."

Minghao heaved out a sigh as he makes his way to Mingyu and Wonwoo's shared room, knowing very well that he's going to find Joshua there, not very peacefully watching them play a video game. He's proven right when he hears the muffled cheers and noises from behind the closed door. Knowing that no one would probably hear him if he knocks, he sighs and opts to just twist the knob and get in.

"oh hey there Hao!" said Joshua with crescent shaped eye smile, being the first to acknowledge his existence, almost blinding the just woken up sleepy head.

Minghao would've said something back if he didn't catch something from the corner of his eyes. Blinking and creasing his eyebrows, he stares at the unexpected presence of the maknae as he sat in a lone love seat by the corner of the room.

"what are you doing here?"

that elicited a sigh and an eyeroll from the blond haired.
"it's boring in our dorm."

Nodding shortly and making his way to sit peacefully on Mingyu's bed, Minghao didn't expect to get jumped on by a hyper Shua as the older literally threw himself on the other's lap.

"Joshua!!" a groan followed by a whimper of pain left Minghao's throat as he pushed the older away.

eyes widening in realization, Joshua moved away to the edge of the bed as he cursed.

"shit, I'm so sorry Hao! I keep forgetting about the tattoo. My bad."

Minghao clicked his tongue, hissing as he rubbed soft circles somewhere on his upper thigh, just below his hip.

"you okay?" Wonwoo asked softly, eyes concerned, completely discarding the game at this point.

"yeah.." Minghao nods shortly, face still scrunched in discomfort.

"tattoo?"

four heads whipped toward the quiet voice coming from the corner of the room. Minghao's throat going dry at the look on the younger's face.

"Yeah, Mingyu took him a few days ago to get this new tattoo. Though he still refuses to show it to anyone right now." Wonwoo spoke softly.

"at least let me see if it's really okay." Joshua approaches the younger with a look of concern, trying to coax him into letting him examine the tattoo.