I got excited right away, unable to control my smile as I flung off the covers and started to climb on to the coyote. My sudden mood change made the tiger next to us laugh as his hands moved to help me climb on.

I clung to Jungkook's shoulders as he lifted me up, my legs around his small waist as we moved out of the guest room.

In the kitchen, the two men placed me on the counter top before getting to work on our pancakes. I watched in earnest as they got out all the ingredients and measured each one into a bowl before letting me mix them together.

Jungkook got the pan hot and lined with butter as taehyung watched me mix the pale batter. His hand was on my ankle, giving me a small massage as his smiling eyes watched me at work.

Then when I was done he was taking the bowl with a deep "Thank you, cutie." which had me blushing into a pile of pretty pink.

The sizzling sound of batter meeting the hot pan had my tail standing on end and my stomach gurgling in anticipation. They both giggled under their breaths as their ears picked up on the small sound.

My plate was created first, placed before me with three chunky and thick pancakes ready to be smothered with chocolate.

"so, what'll it be, mae mae? Chocolate or syrup?" Taehyung grinned, already knowing the answer.

"chocolate, please!"

"Like you even had to ask." Jungkook smirked from where he was dishing up his and Taehyung's plate.

A pot with the word 'Nutella' between Taehyung's hands was what was dished out in a big spoonful before being plopped on my still hot pancakes. I watched in awe as it began to melt before a few cut up strawberries were thrown on top.

I couldn't wait, so with a brisk thank you to the men before me I was digging in. The pancakes were fluffy and chewy while the chocolate was smooth and sweet. I didn't need to say how good it was, the sound of my purrs told those around me just how much I was enjoying it.

They chuckled at the sound while preparing their own plates, some with chocolate and some with syrup. By the time they had looked up again their eyes widened with glee on seeing just how covered in chocolate I had become.

"Kitten! The chocolate goes in your mouth! Not around it!" Jungkook laughed, eyes crinkled in pure happiness as he moved to get a tissue before wiping my sticky lips. I was still chewing with a full mouth as he wiped the corners of my mouth, before eventually wetting his thumb with his tongue to get the spot that would just not budge.

"It tastes so good." I managed to speak after swallowing my mouthful, my fork already at work getting me another bite.

Jungkook beamed at my compliment of his cooking, before smiling to himself a little and stroking my shin with his fingertips.

"I'm glad, Mae."

...

JUNGKOOK POV:

Sometimes she really was too cute to handle, and my tail gave it away. Having a mind of its own, meant that having control over its raging wagging wasn't even worth attempting.

It was seeing her pretty lips covered in chocolate that killed me, and at the same time gave me a little hope, Because even though our little girl was getting better, she still needed us to look after her in these little things.

To wash her hands when they got surprisingly sticky, even though she ate with a fork. To carry her around, even though her foot was nearly all healed. I'd take any excuse to spoil her rotten, which is probably why I found myself in her room playing dress up with no shame at all.