Han looked back at Luke, Mary and Leia as Chewie flipped several switches. Through the viewscreen, the Death Star and the huge Super Star Destroyer could be seen.

"If they don't go for this, we're gonna have to get outta here pretty quick, Chewie." Han said.
Chewie growled his agreement.

"We have you on our screen now. Please identify."
"Shuttle Tydirium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield." Han said.
"Shuttle Tydirium, transmit the clearance code for shield passage."
"Transmission commencing." Han added.

Leia and Chewbacca listened tensely as the sound of a highspeed transmission began.
"Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid." Leia said.
"It'll work. It'll work."
Chewie whined nervously. Luke and Mary stared at the Huge Super Star Destroyer that loomed ever larger before them.
"Vader's on that ship." Luke affirmed.
"Now don't get jittery, Luke. There are a lot of command ships. Keep your distance though, Chewie, but don't look like you're trying to keep your distance."
Chewie barked a question.
"I don't know. Fly casual." Han replied.
"I'm endangering the mission. I shouldn't have come."
"It's your imagination, kid. Come on. Let's keep a little optimism here." Han stated.
Chewie barked his worries as the Super Star Destroyer grew larger out the window.

Lord Vader stood, staring out a window at the Death Star. Now, some vibrations felt only by him caused him to turn. After a moment of stillness, he walked down the row of controllers to where Piett was leaning over the tracking screen of the controller. Piett straightened at Vader's approach.
"Where is that shuttle going?" asked Vader.
"Shuttle Tydirium, what is your cargo and destination?"
"Parts and technical crew for the forest moon." Han replied.
The Bridge Commander looked to Vader for a reaction.
"Do they have a code clearance?" asked Vader.
"It's an older code, sir, but it checks out. I was about to clear them."
Vader looked upward as he sensed Luke and Mary's presence.
"Shall I hold them?"
"No. Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself." Vader said.
"As you wish, my lord. Carry on."

Piett nodded at controller, who switched on his comlink.
The group waited tensely.
"They're not goin' for it, Chewie." Han said.
"Shuttle Tydirium, deactivation of the shield will commence immediately. Follow your present course."
Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Except Luke and Mary who looked worried. Chewie barked.
"Okay! I told you it was gonna work. No problem." Han affirmed.

                                                                                    ☾☼

The stolen Imperial shuttle moved off toward the green Sanctuary Moon.
The stolen Imperial shuttle sat in a clearing of the moon's dark, primeval forest, dwarfed by the ancient towering trees.

On an adjacent hill, the helmeted Rebel contingent made its way up a steep trail. Leia and Han were slightly ahead of Chewie, Mary and Luke. The troops of the strike-team squad followed, with R2 and 3PO bringing up the rear. R2 beeped.

Up ahead, Chewie and Leia reached a crest in the hill and dropped suddenly to the ground, signalling the rest of the group to stop. Han, Mary and Luke crawled up to take a look.

Not far below them, two Imperial scouts were wandering through bushes in the valley below. Their two Rocket bikes were parked nearby.

"Shall we try and go around?" asked Leia.
"It'll take time. This whole party'll be for nothing if they see us." Han replied.

Leia motioned for the squad to stay put, then she, Han, Luke, Mary and Chewie started quietly down. The five friends made their way to the edge of the clearing not far from the two Imperial scouts.
"Chewie and I will take care of this. You stay here."
"Quietly, there might be more of them out there." Mary said.
"Hey... it's me." Han and Chewie turned and started through the bushes toward the scouts.
Luke and Leia exchanged smiles. Han sneaked up behind one of the scouts, stepped on a twig and the scout whirled, knocking Han into a tree.
The scout shouted for his companion, "Go for help! Go!"
The second scout jumped on his speeder bike and took off, but Chewie got off a shot on his crossbow laser weapon, causing the scout to crash into a tree. Han and Scout #1 were in a rousing fistfight.
"Great. Come on." Luke said, sarcastically.