Text #1: Shaylor

Taylor:
Shawn

Taylor:
Shawn!

Taylor:
SHAWN!!

Shawn:
What?!

Taylor:
I'm sorry

Shawn:
Your saying sorry. Taylor you can't keep playing with my emotions like there some toy of yours.

Shawn:
I mean either you like me or you don't. There's no I don't know. I'm tired of being your booty call every time you and Alyssa fight.

Taylor:
I really like you, but if people found out I was gay they would hate me, and that can not happen.

Shawn:
So what people think of you is more important then me..

Taylor:
It's not like that

Shawn:
Then what is it 'like' Taylor?!

Taylor:
I don't know. I'm just scared of what people will think of me, but I really like you, and then there's Alyssa we've been together for 6 months, but then there's you, and you just give me these feelings I've never felt before.

Shawn:
Well I'm tired of being put on the shelf for later. If you care so much about me then why am I not at the top of your priorities instead I'm at the bottom.

Taylor:
I just don't know.

Shawn:
I have been waiting for 2 months Taylor! I'm not waiting no more, so just lose my number, and forget about me.

Taylor:
Come on Shawn don't be like this

Shawn:
Bye Taylor✌️

Taylor:
Fine I'll do it if it means I don't lose you.

Shawn:
Are you serious...

Taylor:
Yes I'll break up with Alyssa, and I'll take you on dates, kiss you in public, and spend days with you just cuddling and enjoying each others company.

Shawn:
If you mean what you say I'll give you a chance

Taylor:
I mean every word.

----

Taylor came out to his friends and family.

He lost some people, but his family and true friends stayed beside him.

He broke up with Alyssa. They decided they where better off friends anyways.

As for Shawn and Taylor they utterly and completely fell in love with each other.

Everything turned out perfectly.

First part of this book👏

Feedback would be nice😜

Btw I love Shaylor😉

⭐️Vote for Taylor coming out the closet⭐️

I'm taking request👽

Stay slaying😎