Author (POV) :

Everyone is today home as it's Saturday. They all at there family house. Elder are in living room talking. Half Youngster at kitchen making food and other half just irritating them except adhiraj who is in his own world. Karan notice that go to him since he also not cooking right now.

" Hii buddy who upset you " Said karan. Adhiraj look at him and said in annoyed tone " what do you want " .

karan said " Nothing just wanted to know what happened to you since somedays you're not yourself. what happened." with concerned tone.

Adhiraj sigh and said " Nothing just work load. you all stay there I'm going to talk with elder male." he patted karan shoulder and get up from there come to living room and started talking about business with male elder. He was trying to divert his mind from his jaan as he was missing her so much. He had become really protective of her after her last incident. He never one day missed talking with her after she woke up at hospital. It was first time after that incident he didn't hear her voice from someday.

Here in kitchen karan really notice that Adhiraj was distrub about something. He thought what had that he is so disturb. i never seen him like that. He was still looking at the place where adhiraj disappear. Other saw that karan with serious look and looking at place.

Shiksha nudge him he look at her asked what raising his brows.

Shiksha said " What were you thinking so deeply"

karan said " About raj " This got everyone attention.

Divyank asked " What about him "

karan said " Don't you all had notice raj from some days " They look at each other asking if they had.

Anirudh said " I had notice. he wasn't talking much "

Aathiya said " But bhai never talk much " With confused tone

Rohan said "Yes he didn't but he was literally not talking anything"

Adith said "Yes i also notice he looked disturb. I asked but him he just said work load" with worry.

Karan said " Same thing he said just now when i asked"

Aniket asked " What do you all think about he is disturb." with worry tone.

Anisha exclaimed " Is it something related to that day talk"

Arjun said " Don't know whatever it was he looked very disturb about it." with sad tone.

Sanaya said " Why don't you all three talk to him maybe he can speak to three of you "

Piya said "I don't think di he will say anything to anyone. If he wanted to tell them he would have done long ago " Everyone nodded as she was right if adhiraj wanted to say something he could tell them himself if not. Then no one can make talk about that .

Anamika said " But raj Bhai wasn't like this before" With sad tone.

Aantha said " Hmm Raj was never like this. He used to always share with us everything or karan,divyank and arjun. But now he never share his problem with anyone" with sad tone.

Anuskha notice all of there sad face so she said " You all are right at your place but think about raj to he had said he wanted to tell but couldn't as he had his own reason. So let's stop talking about this. let's discuss about our topic where anirudh at notice some changes in him." 

Everyone remember about that where they discussing about adhiraj. But before they could continue adhiraj had come. so all of them stop. Everyone nodded and ask anirudh to continue what he was saying that day and he think Adhiraj have girlfriend.