𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

Hello hello everyone for the last time in this book,

With loads of blood, sweat and tears regarding my obviously genius writing, I have finally finished Bellicose. This book has been in the works for nearly two years and I can honestly say I'm so proud of the end result.

This is by far the best book I've ever written and I got to experiment with new concepts and characters and weave it together into one (hopefully) coherent story. I still thoroughly enjoy reading through the chapters I've written last March, which I definitely can't say about other books of mine.

With the ending of this book, comes the end to my apply fic era. Getting to work with characters that have been created by dear friends of mine has been so much fun and challenging in a way. During the writing process of each apply fic of mine, I've learnt so much about writing in general. It still boggles my mind the way I've written my first apply fic about two and a half years ago, and how much I could see the improvement with each story.

Thank you so much to all of my friends who have applied over the years. I am grateful that all of you have taken the time to fill in a whole form and support my writing. For this particular apply fic, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you individually.

𝑅𝐼𝐴𝑁𝑁𝐸
It probably comes as no surprise that I mention you first and foremost lol. We've known each other since February 6th 2021—a date we both keep losing track of until it's a few days later—and you've been there since my second apply fic. I can still so vividly remember the excitement I felt when I saw your username pop up in my notifications. It feels odd thinking back to that time, when I was merely a full-on fangirl of your work as an author. On my one-year Wattpad anniversary of this account, I published The Forsaken, and you were one of the first to apply. You've given me Helios Chakan, Darkan Evander, Alexis Kingsley and Raiden of Anvard, and I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each and every character.

Your support has meant the world to me throughout every apply fic you've been in, both on and off Wattpad. A day not talking to you is automatically more dull, but it is truly great to know that whenever I talk to you, things are always okay. We are almost always on one wavelength and it's refreshing to be able to admit my own faults and shortcomings, and have someone on the other side completely understand me.

You somehow saw potential in my early writings of The Forsaken, even when to this day, I don't see it myself. You've been my number one supporter pretty much from the day I met you, and your positive energy is hopefully something you'll never lose. You are so strong and hardworking, and I am already so proud of everything you're doing in life. You may have a knack for writing, but I also know that you work your butt off writing the beautiful paragraphs that I will forever reread to gather inspiration.