𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼𝐼

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 cut into Victoria's neck as a voice demanded her to hold up her hands. The beaming glow of the sun mirrored on the polished silvery, blinding everyone who dared to look into it. The stranded were quickly surrounded by more knights, their swords threatening to hurt them.

Victoria couldn't turn around. When she tried to carefully cock her head backwards, the blade cut deeper into the soft skin of her delicate neck. 'We're clearly unarmed. Care to get rid of that sword and introduce yourself instead of this unnecessity?' she hissed and could feel the warm touch of her blood emerge from the wound the sword was creating.

Kiano growled through his gritted teeth when he saw Victoria's blood run down her neck. 'Stop hurting her,' he scowled to the person behind Victoria and began to march over to her. However, he was stopped in his first step and grunted when two knights pushed their swords against his chest.

The sword that had cut into Victoria's neck slithered out again, but stayed pointed towards her. 'My apologies,' the young man said. 'I didn't mean to hurt you.'

Eustace stuffed his hand in his pocket—which caused an immediate defensive response from the knights around him—and retrieved a neatly folded handkerchief which he gave to Victoria. 'You can keep it,' he said with a soft smile.

'Thank you,' Victoria replied with much more kindness in her voice than before. She pressed the handkerchief against the open cut on her neck to stop herself from bleeding any further. An instant shot of pain went through her hand as she lightly squeezed the handkerchief and she flinched, barely unnoticeable if one wasn't paying attention to her.

'All of this is just a simple misunderstanding. We mean no harm,' Aiden argued with the young man. He started to feel uneasy with so many swords pointed towards them and no way to protect himself.

Lucy hid herself in-between Edmund and Peter in the hopes that she wouldn't be seen. She looked at every face around her, but couldn't recognise any of them. It made her worried about how much time had passed since her last visit to Narnia which hadn't been all too long ago.

The eldest Pevensie felt his younger sister brush up against his arm in her attempt to hide, feeling an angry warmth burn deep inside him. 'We're the Kings and Queen of Old. Does that not mean anything here nowadays?' Peter scoffed loudly. He wanted to tear himself away from his siblings, but when the swords came even closer to him, he backed away again.

'Of course you are.'

The words came from the voice of a young person. They were standing right behind Aiden, their piercing brown eyes focused on his short, curly hair. The tip of their arrow crept into his hair until it hit his head. 'And I'm the Queen of Archenland,' they mocked the eldest Pevensie.