The Creeper? Again?

Start from the beginning

I remembered that Nate was going to be there soon and shook my head yes.

“Okay, I guess if you want to.” Ally said. 

“Thanks Ally. I just don’t want to talk about it right now.” I said trying not to let the tears leave my eyes. 

On the way to my house I could feel Ally’s stare on the side of my face. I just ignored it, and knew she would understand why. I leaned my head against the window and watched all the houses and trees go by.  I remember when my brother, Ry-. I cut myself short and realized I could say his name, it made me feel sick. Amway’s, he and I used to climb trees and go into the woods behind my house. I remember when I accidentally fell out of one.

Flashback Caroline- 9 Her Brother- 11

“Don’t fall Carrie!” By brother yelled up at me.

“I won’t!” I yelled back, looking down at him from the tree, getting a little scared.

“You’re getting pretty high! Just stay there! I’m going to get a drink!” He yelled. 

“Okay!” I said.

I accidentally looked down and started to shake. I shouldn’t have climbed this high. I put my foot down to step on the branch, so that way I could get down. But that didn’t work, my foot slipped and I went falling towards the ground.

“AHHHHH!” I screamed loudly.

I was waiting for the ground to hit my back, but it never came. I look up to see that a branch has got stuck on my leg. 

“RYAN! COME HELP ME!” I screamed as loud as I could.

“WHAT’S WRONG CARRIE?!” He screamed back from somewhere in the woods.

“I’M STUCK! HELPPPP!” I yelled before my leg started falling again.

“AHH!” I said. 

I landed on the ground with a big thud. I heard crunching and looked up to see Ryan running towards me.

“Are you okay?!” He exclaimed.

“No.” I said crying.

“What hurts Carrie?” He asked softly.

“My arm.” I whimpered. 

“Okay, do you think you can walk?” He asked.

“Yeah, maybe.” I said back.

He grabbed my good arm and helped me up. I had to get up slowly or I would probably cry harder. Ryan helped me through the woods and into our house; our parents weren’t home, they were at the neighbors. So as soon as we got to the house, Ryan ran up the stairs and got the first aid kit.

“Here, let me see your hand.” Ryan said.

I put my hand out carefully to him and saw him pull out this white roll of stuff. He wrapped it around my wrist and part of my arm.

“There, should be better.” He smiled at his work.

 "Thank you Ryan." I said smiling at him.

“Well, what are big brothers for?” He said smiling back at me.

End of Flashback

I felt a lone tear roll down my face thinking of that memory. I miss him so much. I wish I could tell Ally about it. But, I can’t. I got broken out of my thoughts as I hear Ally speak.

“We’re here Carrie.” She says quietly.

“Thanks Ally. Sorry I didn’t talk on the way here.” I said putting my head down.

“It’s okay, I know you are scared. Just know that I’m here if anything happens. Okay?” She says. 

“Okay. Thank you. I’ll see you on Monday? Text you tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yeah, text me as soon as you wake up!” She answered.

“Alright. Bye!” I said getting out of her car.

“Bye!” She said.

I walked up my sidewalk and heard Ally’s car get quieter and quieter going down the street. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time as I walked. It’s 7:20. I hurry up and get to my door and pull my key out of my satchel to unlock the door. I open the door and see that all the lights were off. Well I’m not surprised, my parents aren’t home. I close the door and lock it, and walk up stairs.

I open my bedroom door and throw my satchel on my big bed and kick off my shoes onto the floor. I run into the bathroom to try to make myself presentable. But after looking into the mirror, I knew that wasn’t possible. I had crazy hair from running and big eyes from being freaked out. I’m not going to tell Nate about the creep I saw at the diner. He would flip. Or should I? I lost my train of thought as the doorbell rang.

Let the fun begin.

WOO! CHAPTER TEN! Sorry for the short chapter!<3 Cliffhanger maybe? Not that big of one though.:D Even though it was short, I hope you like it! Didn't write a long one because I am so tired, didn't get hardly any sleep last night. Most likely positively updating tomorrow.<3 

-Kinsey xx