2

Kamal POV

"Baby what if the kids hear us?" HeavenLeigh asked as I was kissing all on her.

All these years and the sex still feels like the first time. That's how you know it's good.

And a nigga like me can't get enough.

And yes, she had me wait till marriage to have sex with her. And it was well worth it. She was worth it.

"They fine, they not gone hear" I said.

Both Honesty and Kumar were here but in their rooms, they gone be just fine.

She chuckled and said "Big hornball"

I laughed and said "Lowkey" as I slid her panties down and off her body.

She bit her lip looking at me, and I looked down at her pussy seeing it drip.

"Knew yo ass wanted it" I said and she laughed.

"I never said I didn't" Heaven said giggling.

"Mhm" I replied.

I pulled her by her legs, and positioned my face in between them, kissing on her inner thighs first, and sucking on them.

She looked down at me and I winked at her making her blush.

I lifted her legs up some more for better access. I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders, before leaning in and giving her pussy a kiss.

HeavenLeigh gasped a little as I slipped my tongue it, flattening it against her clit and I started sliding it up and down, at a slow pace. I closed my eyes and held her waist with one hand while I was licking on her clit.

"Mmm" She mumbled, grabbing the back of my head. I swirled my tongue in circles on her clit before dragging it down her slit slowly, and giving her clit a soft kiss.

"Oooh" HeavenLeigh moaned out, she opened her legs wider for me, as I held her waist and french kissed her pussy, placing my whole tongue against it. Her eyes rolled back as she tilted her head back.

"Yes- Oooh yes" She gasped.

"Mhm" I groaned against her pussy, as I sucked her clit and moved my face side to side. "Uhh" She moaned from the feeling.

I buried my face even more in that pussy and flicked my tongue against it faster than before, her mouth fell open but nothing came out, and she started moving.

"Mm mm" I groaned as I gripped her waist tighter so she couldn't run. "Just like that please, don't stop" She breathed out.

I dragged my tongue down to the bottom of her pussy, licking on it then slid my tongue in her entrance. I moved my tongue in and out of her, looking up at her.

Every time I inserted my tongue in and out of her she got wetter, and I felt her wetness coming down my little beard.

Her pussy was throbbing in my mouth, and I put my whole mouth over it, groaning against it while sliding my hands up and I reached to grip her titties.