Chapter 44 - Hidden Love

Start from the beginning

She nodded and everyone also nodded.

Then they start meeting about our progress. Our share rate increased in the market which is good news for all of us. They are discussing how to grow it. I am getting bored so I take my phone and message Aayu, "69"

Aayu's phone beeps and she looks at me after seeing the message with surprising eyes. I indicate her with a seductive mood. She makes her eyes big and concentrates on the meeting.

She is not giving me a reply. Why ???? Then I open the shoe of my left leg and start tickling her leg. My baby is threatening me with her eyes not to do this. Yesssss. I love to tease her.

Meeting ends. Everyone takes my permission to leave.

Aayu is still here. When everyone left she said,

"Come to the cabin. I will show you what I can do....."

"I got scared. But I love the way you threatened me." I replied. Then I started laughing and that time Sana called me. I take the call,

Me: Hello, Sana.

Sana: How is your pain?

Me: Not like before but when I called you that time the pain really increased a lot and my vision got blurred for a few seconds. So I thought to inform you. And yeah, the head is also a little heavier.

Sana: Well. I am sending another name of medicine please take that also. Hope it will be helpful. It's the side effect. Don't worry you will be fine within the next week.

Me: Hmm. Okay then bye.

Sana: Bye and take care.

I hung up the call and looked at Aayu. Her eyes are tense.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are not well?" Aayu asked.

"I was fine so I thought why give you pressure," I said.

"Listen to your line. Are you insane? You thought ... Seriously ???" Aayu got angry.

"Okay, baby. I am sorry. Please don't be angry." I requested.

"I am not angry. I am tense. Please tell me when you feel any health issues or any other. I am always here for you." Aayu held my hand and said.

"Hmm. I can understand. Okay, I will... Let's go." I said and got up from the chair and I felt the same as before the meeting. Aayu holds me immediately.

I got okay in a few moments then we left the conference room.

We reached my cabin. Dina messaged me that she is coming to my cabin to discuss something.

When we enter the cabin, Aayu makes me sit in my chair. Then I said, "Dina is coming."

"I know and now see what I do !!!" Aayu replied to me in a naughty voice.

"What are you saying ??" I asked and she didn't reply. She just gets down and hides at the table. I again asked, "What are you doing?"

"Send me more messages now, see." She gives me a mischievous smile. At this time Dina enters the cabin and Aayu pulls my chair towards her as my chair has wheels she succeeds. I hold the table to avoid getting bumped. Dina saw and asked,

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Tell me what you wanna say?" I asked.

She starts some discussion about this and Aayu starts tickling me. My face changed. I feel like laughing louder. But trying to control this Aayu is increasing her teasing.

I start laughing. Dina asked me if I was okay. I said okay and told her to come after lunch. She nodded and left. Then I moved backward and pulled Aayu to me and said, "You .... Come to me." Then she laughs and hugs me.

We both start laughing.

..........

I am loving this hidden love of ours.

I love you, my love.

============
Hello readers,
Did you enjoy their hidden love?
I hope you are loving them together.
Thanks for reading.

================