Chapter 17: Hostage ✔︎

♡︎Edited♡︎

Han Pov

We heard a gunshot and then immediately began panicking. We then heard police sirens. Joon and I looked at each other relieved as we both were exhausted from the guard job so we both hid the evidence and went to go die in our beds.

Tae POV

Me and the rest of my friends were sleeping until we heard a loud gunshot. We all woke up scared with beads of sweat on our foreheads. Me and chim ran to hide between Lee know and Jin eomma.

We heard the door opened and I clenched on Lee know's shirt harder dying in fright. I also saw chim looking like he wanted to cry. Them we heard the door shut and we thought they left only to realize they threw a black bag over heads.

I woke up to find myself tied to a chair. I saw chim, Lee know and Jin eomma also tied to a chair but they were also asleep. Then I saw someone walk into the room with a huge bat.

The person I hated the most walked in. Jung Hoseok. My abusive ex. I saw him smirking and then he came towards me. "So Tae don't you look so happy to see me?" He asked smiling.

"Why should I be happy to see you?" I spat. "It's me. Your lover J-hope." He replied smiling. "Ex. Lover" corrected Chim. I turned to find chim glaring at J-hope. He woke up but Lee know and Jin eomma didn't.

"Seems like the savage bitch woke up." J-hope announced walking over to chim and grabbed a fist full of chim's hair. "JUNG HOSEOK LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I screamed. "See. You always cared for him more than me." He replied sadly.

"He should. Care for him unlike a worthless human being like you." Lee know replied calmly. "Who is this?" Asked J-hope interested as he walked over to him. "That's our brain and and filthy mouth." Replied chim proud.

"Brains? More like a peanut." J-hope muttered as he took a bucket of ice cold water and dumped it on Lee Know. "STOP OT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" I roared. I couldn't bear see him getting hurt.

"You care for someone who only you knew for a week?" He asked dumbfounded. "At least he didn't abuse him for a year." Replied Jin eomma. We all stared at him looking at J-hope with utmost pure rage and hatred in his eyes.

"Hosekie what are you doing?" Interrupted a high ugly pitched voice that belonged to none other than Wonyoung herself. "These mother fuckers aren't willing to give in" replied a frustrated Hoseok.

"Well can I help?" She asked. Hoseok nodded as she walked over me and then grabbed my neck piercing her long nails in my neck. I closed my eyes and resisted the urge on screaming my lungs out in pain.

She walked over to Lee Know and began scratching his arms with her long ass nails while Hoseok continued torturing Jin eomma and chim.

While Hoseok and Wonyoung continued torturing us I prayed silently for where kook and the rest were.

Jungkook POV

I was calling Tae but he wasn't picking up his phone which made me worried. "Guys Tae isn't picking up his phone" I announced getting more worried. "Hold on let me call chim" Yoongi called.

He called him but he didn't pick up. "That's weird why isn't he picking up" asked Yoongi worried. "Let me call Jin" Appa replied now scared. He called Jin eomma but he didn't even pick up.

Now we all were scared none of them was picking up. Han decided to call Lee Know but he also wasn't picking up. Now we definitely knew something happened.

"Guys we have to tell you something" Appa began hesitant. "What?" Asked Yoongi impatiently. "Last night when you both sleeping we heard a gunshot" Han replied."WHAT?!" I yelled. "WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED??!!" yelled Yoongi angrily.