"You!" Andrew says as I smile looking at him.

"Dabria, who is he?" Salvatore says.

"Ah he's my spy. Undercover, he's in you're uncles Mafia so he thinks but he works for me. Your uncle wanted him to come and act like he works for us but I had him to do that like eight months ago." I explain.

"So you two not together?" Azalea ask as me amd Andrew nods.

He signs in relive.

"I mean do you really think I would Wana be with her, please she is one scary woman!" Andrew says as I galre at him.

"I am not!" I defend myself.

"You one time told me if I sold your food again you'd get shove dead animals down my throat." He says.

"Yea, and one time you told me that if I ever wake up up by pouring cold water on me you'd lay me down cut my stomach open and freaking take out my organs with your fuckkng bare hands!" Axel shouts.

"Th - that was not my fault! Maybe next time don't you ever pour cold water and don't you dare eat my food!" I said getting up, I then go to my room slamming my door.

I mean who does he think he is taking my food and even worse eating it....in front of me.

A few minutes later someone knocks, I open the door to see Azaeal, once he sees me he comes the door and pushes me a bit, he then comes in closing the door as he locks it.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed.

Rude!

He then climbs on top of me.

"It is fun?" He ask as I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Is it fun making me jealous?" He says as I look at him.

"Please why would I make you jealous when I can just have you?" I said as he looks at me with amusement.

"I mean I can just have you and you wouldn't even care." I said as he looks at me.

"You think I'm easy?" He says as I smile. I then roll us over making him on the bottom and me on top of him.

I run my hands through his hair as he closes his eyes. I then plant some kisses on his neck and up to his jawline, he rolls his backwards as he holds on to my waist.

I then move around on his little buddy as he lets out a moan.

"Fuck." He whipers. I smirk I then lean in and whipers "See so why would I make you jealous? You're so easy." I said I then get off him and go to my desk.

Azaeal pov

"Fuck." I whisper in pleasure. Dabria then leans in my eyes widen as what she whispered.

"See so why would I make you jealous? You're so easy." Dabria then gets off my and goes to her desk. I get up and walk towards her.

"Such a tease." I said crossing my arms, Dabria looks at me laughing at my childish actions.

"You are a big meanie." I said.

"What ever you say." She says as I galre at her. I go to her and scoop her in my arms I then put her on the bed and smash my lips into hers.

A few minutes later I break the kiss as we catch our breath.

"Why won't you be mine and give me a chance." I said lokking at her.

"No." She says looking away, I frown.

I smash my lips into hers, I kiss her rough but then I kiss ber softly with passion.

I roll us over as I explore her mouth. I rest my hands on her butt and i my move my hips a bit.

I break the kiss as we catch our breath, I then kiss her again.

I sit up as I lay my head on the bedbored. I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor.

Dabria put her arms around my neck, I then plant small kisses on her jawline and down her neck.

I suck her neck, a few minutes later I smirk as I marked her. Beautiful.

"Dabira!" I hear Axel shouts as the knocks on the door.

I growl as Dabria gets up.

"Go hide." She whipers, I then go in her closet.

Dabria pov

As I open the door Axel comes in.

"Ugh, I swear I'm going to kill Ryder, he's so anno-" Axel says then stops speaking as he looks at me.

"What's wrong" I ask.

He walks towards me and looks at me.

"Who the hell are did you kiss?" He asked.

"What?" I ask.

"You have a hickey and you're lips are swollen." Axel says as my eyes widen.

"Well uh I'll go." He says, looking around he smirks at me the leaves locking the door behind him.

I walk to my closet and open it and glare at Azaeal.

"Youre so beautiful." He says as he walks out.

He then picks me up and put my down on the bed he lays down beside me and wraps his arms around me. I then starts to kiss my neck.

"Give me chance." Azaeal whipers I look at him to see him looking at me.

"Fine." I said as his eyes lit up and he hugs me tight.

"Now now go to bed." He says as I laugh.

A few minutes later my eyes get heavier anf heavier and I fall asleep.

Azaeal pov

As I smile looking at Dabria she's sleeping next me, I smile. She's so beautiful, I'll cherish, love and protect her. She's mine, and I love her. I don't like her I lover her I don't want her I need need her. I want to wake up by her every day, I want to sleep with her everyday and morning.

A few minutes later I then fall asleep with my love. My girl.

Counted words: 1488