Yuri didn't have a crush on Yasir at all he was just genuinely a good friend, he was respectful & had a big heart when it came to people.

"Mm, what you in the mood to eat?" He glanced over at her. "Pasta" She shrugged

"You look good..." Yasir glanced over looking at yuri. "Yasir I look like shit" She laughed throwing her hair in a top bun.

"Hell nawl, you look good" He shrugged. "You swear I'm so pretty, I love that"

"Why are you staring at me - I look ugly I need you to stop" Yuri chuckled feeling eyes on her. "Stop saying that shit" He spoke

Yasir placed a hand on her thigh as he pulled off from the red light, Yuri laid her head back comfortably adjusting in the seat.

"Where we eating at?" She questioned glancing over at him. "Razoo's, place some music for me" He handed her the phone

Yuri went straight to his Apple Music playing Beyoncé lowly as he drove.

"Have you been to school Yuri?" He questioned. "Online"

"Working on a job yet?" He looked over. "With my mom yes" She nodded

"Can we go to your house and order take out?" Yuri glanced over at me once again, Yasir nodded making a quick turn. "You okay?"

"I'm just tired" She shrugged

-Twenty Minutes Later- Yuri laid out in yasir's bed comfortably as music played on his tv, Yasir sat at his desk writing on a notebook.

"What you doing Yasir?" Yuri questioned as her eyes struggled to stay open. "Nothing, go to sleep"

We can fuck all night long
And I swear to fucking god that I won't tell nobody
Baby girl, hold on I will not let you go
Just be still, swear to God that I won't hurt nobody
Baby girl, just play your role foreplay two times
Tonight your spine breakin' when I'm fucking your body

"Take a nap Yasir" Yuri spoke as she rubbed her tired eyes. "I ain't tired, you gone force me to take a nap?" He chuckled

"Mhm"

Yuri watched as Yasir sat his things down before standing up pulling his shirt off, he made his way to his bed laying behind Yuri comfortably.

"You wanna go somewhere when you wake up yuri?" Yasir questioned leaning over her. "Mhm"

Yuri turned to the side facing Yasir as he stared at the ceiling twisting his hair. "How do you feel Yasir?" She asked

"Thought you was sleep Yuri but what you mean?" He looked over at her. "About me" She shrugged

"Oh... shit I don't know I'm proud of you because you changed your ways you really been cool for the past few weeks I knew you was gone be good but I'm glad you putting in the effort I'm glad you saw the point I was tryna make to you..."

"I understand" She nodded

Yuri's hand traced the tattoos on his chest as she laid there, her tiredness was wearing out for some reason she was starting to become more energetic.

Yasir looked at yuri staring at her before leaning over placing his lips on hers taking her by surprise, yuri returned the favor throwing a arm over his as the kiss deepened.

Feeling his tongue hit her lip Yuri opened her mouth allowing him to slip his tongue inside. "Mmm" Yuri moaned lowly as he placed her on his lap.

Yuri moved down sucking on yasir's neck gently as held her waist, the young woman placed passion marks on his neck as their sexual tension grew.

"Shit" Yasir moaned lowly as Yuri's hand traveled down to his boxers feeling his erected penis. "Mmm" Yuri moaned as she rubbed his penis.

Yasir helped the young woman out of her clothes before admiring her body, Yuri pulled his boxers down a bit before sliding down on his penis causing him to moan.

"Fuck.." Yuri moaned throwing her head against his chest as she began riding the young man. "F- fuck you good?" he groaned looking at her.

"Mhm" She moaned before placing her lips on his.

❦ ❦ ❦

"Mmm yo dad gone fucking kill me" Yasir sighed as yuri laid on his chest. "How would he know?"

"Mmm.. I was a virgin too" Yasir chuckled making yuri scrunch her face. "Are you serious?

"Mhm" He nodded leaving yuri in shock

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bye.