"Yeah," I chuckle nervously, "I'm not feeling well anyway."

"Do you want Tylenol? I have some in my bag."

That makes me heart warm a little. "No, I'm okay, thanks."

"Okay..." she says unsurely.

The girls begin to put there things into lockers, "shit, there's none left." One of the girls, Emma, I think, says with exasperation.

I put on my best smile, "there's two here." I say, motioning to the trio of lockers i'm located at. She looks at me for a second, then turns to another girl. "Aubrey, can we share?" The girl nods and Emma puts her bag onto the second hook in Aubrey's locker.

I frown but stay silent. I begin to take off my cafe uniform, starting by taking off my shirt, leaving me in my black lace bra. "Woah" one of the girls says, a redhead, "maybe it's a good think you're not coming tonight." I turn to her with furrowed eyebrows, "I think you've had enough munchies to last you a while, maybe it's time to lay off."

"Oh," I gulp to stop my voice from breaking "yeah I guess." I pull my shirt over my head and decide that I can change the rest of my clothes in the bathroom. I take my skirt and tights and leave the lions den.

Once the door has closed behind me, I take a deep shaky breath, blink away the tears forming in my eyes and decide that this won't effect my day.

Drinks nights are seriously the best nights of the year, and a couple of mean girls won't ruin them for me. The guys are much nicer and generous with tips, plus they're way less creepy. We do give them lap dances if they want, but hey, it's part of the job, and it's cool.

Tonight is pure awesomeness – I've already earned six hundred dollars, and the music there playing is way better than what they usually do. It's calmer and doesn't give me a headache.

The loud music blares through my ears. It's calmer than usual, more sexual. The red lights tint everything a darker colour, making the hair that falls over my shoulder look close to black.

I'm maneuvering around chairs when I hear a "Hey you!" From one of the men sitting by a private pole. The seats are arranged in a circle, with a round table and a pole in the middle. A gorgeous girl dances in front of them in nothing but her undergarments.

I look around to make sure he's speaking to me, "yes you. The pretty one, come here." I smile a little. He thinks I'm pretty.

"Scotty don't." I hear someone say to his left, although all I can see is his back.

"My boys tense, give him a dance would you?" The man says, clamping a hand on the shoulder of the person beside him. I grin, my favourite part of these night are the dances. It's a win win for everyone. There fun to do, I make a lot of money and the man is left happy! What more could you ask for?

"No I don't want a fucking dance." The guy beside Who i assume is Scotty tells him again.

"Yes you do, you need to relax." He turns to me, "yes he does."  I must look conflicted because he follows it up with, "I'll pay you three hundred for it right now." Three hundred dollars for one dance?! Yes please!

"Absolutely, sir." I smile widely and begin to round the table.

"No I-" my eyes meet with Killians. He's silent for a second, He looks me up and down, a small smirk growing on his face.