part 14 love lost

love lost this game of love because it's a great loss for all people that love with all their hearts But it's a shame that love lost this battle because it's a great victory for all that have lost to love in defeat.

love lost its meaning because it felt like a loss for all those who lost their loved ones and their love for each other.

love lost because it became a very toxic environment for all those that lost their battle to survive love.

love was lost when people didn't trust each other because there love wasn't always a chance for them to know what real love was in life.

love was always lost in the sands of time and never will ever return again if love is lost forever.

love lost its love for you all that have nothing to lose because you never will ever leave your life for others
you are never going back to your own lost love for yourself or others.

love was lost in my soul because I wasn't able to find find love anywhere I went for enjoyment of losing my love for all eternity.

love was lost in the sea of darkness that crossed over the ocean of love that had somehow made itself possible for those that lost their love.

love lost in itself because it never came to pass that it would be impossible without the love lost in this world for many generations to come.