part 13 haunted love

haunted love is scary at times when it's just a shadow of your own creation that seems to scare you away from the rest of the universe that doesn't seem to exist anymore because of your haunted love is not a real thing but it's just something that creeps up on you when you are alone in the darkness of the world that is scary that you have a fear of your own haunted reality of love that doesn't even seem possible to you at all but you continue to deal with it when you are not alone in your own world.

haunted love is a ghost of your future self that once loved you until your own death that cannot be saved from your own reality of the truth of life that was once a version of yourself that had never existed before it killed your own self before love ruined your future self in the first place.

haunted love is a shadow of your darkest dreams of life that you once had before it could exist without your own fear controlling your own destiny inside of your own haunted love that never loved you ever imagined because it was valuable to learn about your own haunted world that you never thought possible before you had a good idea about what your future could consist of before your haunted love comes true that results in your own happiness and love that was haunted by the same love that was left behind for many years ago when your love was haunted by your past that still exists today.

haunted love are in desperate need of a deeper connection with your heart that is haunted by your love that continues to grow throughout the rest of the whole world.