CHAPTER 21: SO YOU GUYS MAY HAVE BEEN RIGHT

your pov (btw i'm going back to you/yours first person is too difficult)

felix took you to his dorm so you could have privacy. "felix-" you began, but he silenced you with a kiss the second he closed the door. "i love you so much y/n," he said in between kisses. his tongue traced your lips causing you to moan. felix took the chance your mouth was open to put his tongue in your mouth. there was no fight for dominance, just the wet muscles dancing with each other. 

after what felt like hours (in reality just a minute) you pulled away to catch your breath. "f-felix, will you go out with me?" you asked.

"i thought we already established i'd go on a date with you in a heartbeat, baby" he kissed your head. "my kitten,"

you whimpered at the pet name when you both heard a door open. there stood none other than Lee Minho, his lips curled into a smirk as he saw what was happening. "you two are lucky i'm busy, otherwise i'd text the others in a heartbeat." he said not caring at all at your actions, but rather the relationship. you looked at the ground as seungmin entered having overheard and said, "Minho what's that smirk for? you're gonna be doing the same thing with hannie in a few minutes." you stifled a laugh and then said, "promise you won't tell?"

"depends, i expect brownies in return..." he began

"consider it done!" felix exclaimed. you felt a buzz in your pocket, it was Sakura.

"shoot! felix i have to go back to my dorm, thank you so much for tonight

"shoot! felix i have to go back to my dorm, thank you so much for tonight." you said "wait, y/nnie, it's too dangerous to walk home on your own, let me join you," he said. you smiled in return.