CHAPTER 6: THE AUDITION

Your pov

You hurriedly rush into the building for your audition and check the time: 8:56. You were ready four minutes early. "Can I help you?" Asked a voice. You looked up. A young man who was probably fresh out of high school (if that) sat at the front desk. "Oh, um yes. I'm here for an audition." You say, nervous now that you're actually here. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Ko y/n," You reply, prepared for the usual of 'Hey you're Suk Hyung and Ko Yea-ji's kid aren't you? Can I get an autograph?', but it never came, much to your delight. "Ok, you're clear to go. The auditions are just down that hall and to the left. They might be in the middle of one now so just have a seat in one of the chairs until you're called, and good luck." He said. You walk down the hall as your nerves greaten with each step. You find a chair to sit down on when you hear a voice. "Ko, y/n?" Said the person.

"That's me," You reply, incredibly anxious.

"We're ready for you now," The woman said. You stand up and enter the room as the door closes behind you. The room is big, with a wooden floor and a long table where the judge sat. You took a deep breath and began your slate. "Hello, my name is Ko y/n, and today I will be performing the Blackpink song How You Like That." You saw a nod before you began. The music played and you started.

As the music ended, you took a breath of relief. You had done it! You see the judge nod and say: "Thank you, you may go now," and gesture to the door. You knew all too well from your parents and brother that this doesn't mean you messed up, so you didn't panic like you suspected others would. Leaving, you think to yourself, all right, I shouldn't think about this until I get the results, I don't want to get my hopes up. Even though that is easier said than done.