CHAPTER 9: LEAVING

2 weeks later, you bid your family and friends goodbye to head off to the HYBE dorms and building. You were incredibly emotional, as you had just graduated the previous day and you would soon be incredibly busy, making seeing family and friends difficult. As you and your family walked with you to the building for one final goodbye, you all cut through the same park you had cut through for that audition. You began to remember the events that had transpired earlier that month, with the boy and the apple. You never did get the brownies, you wound up being busy the following day, and for that you felt rather bad. You couldn't stop thinking about the guy who you'd bumped into, however. You still couldn't put your finger on why he seemed familiar. Maybe he went to school with you at one point? Though you yourself doubted that as you attended an Australian all-girls boarding school most of your academic career. (a/n help my history teacher said this and now i joke abt it and can't stop) You pocketed the thought as you and your family reached the building. Your sister enveloped you in a tight hug as she said: "If anything happens, you call me, okay?"

"Of course Unnie! You're my favorite sister." you said.

"It helps that I'm your only sister. I'm really gonna miss you y/n."

"I'll miss you too, but we can manage, just think of it as when I was in Australia, okay?"

"I'll try my best." She said, as your parents stepped up.

"Words can't express how much we've been waiting for this moment." your mother said.

"Mom, it's not like I'm debuting or anything." You said.

"No, but you're one step closer." she replied. Your dad interjected just then. "If you ever feel like giving up, remember this: never give up on your dreams." He said. You nodded and walked up to your brother. "You know, I'm gonna miss you, Y/N." He sounded truly genuine. "Me too." You responded with tears in your eyes, which you thought was impossible with a brother, but things happen. You gave everyone one final hug, before turning into the building to take your next step towards achieving your dream.