CHAPTER 1: THE VERY BEGINNING

3rd person

"y/n! Breakfast is ready!" A shout was heard across the house. "Coming!" She responded. Walking down the stairs y/n saw her brother waiting and eating an apple. "Morning," She said, waiting for the reason why her brother is just standing there waiting for who knows how long. After a moment she decided to just ask. "What are you doing?"

"Favor," is all he responds with.

"Lee-jong, just tell me what you need." She replied, hungry and eager to get on with her Saturday. "Ok fine, i have some friends coming over tomorrow, so please just do your best to not get annoyed," He says

"Ugh, fine. but that's a lot to ask of me to not get annoyed with your friends." y/n answered jokingly.

"Thanks y/n." he says.

This must mean a lot to him if he's not tussling my hair or responding with another joke. Then it clicked in her brain. Of course! Ji-eun (IU) must be coming over! Along with some other friends!

Ever since y/n's brother and IU started dating, the two girls have become like sisters. "What was all that noise?" y/n's sister asked as she entered the kitchen. "Lee-jong keeping me from food," y/n said, pulling her sister into a bear hug.

"Uh, oh. Keeping you from food?" y/n's sister, SoHyun says in an equally joking tone. y/n grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl before peeling it and wolfing it down. "Well he can't anymore." y/n said in response to her sister's joke. y/n lived in a rather nice house with her Shih Tzu dog, parents, sister, and brother. Her parents and brother have all made their breakthroughs as famous kdrama actors, and her sister is a violin prodigy. y/n could play the violin, but nowhere near as well as her sister. At age 10 SoHyun was playing pieces composed by the Devil's Violinist himself, Paganini. Meanwhile, it was impossible to scroll on YouTube for long enough and not find some edit of y/n's parents or brother. y/n herself was incredibly smart, as she moved to an Australian boarding school at age 6 while knowing many other languages, and learning even more. She returned to Korea at the beginning of her senior year and couldn't be happier to reconnect with old friends.

Finally, a Saturday, one of y/n's favorite days. She bid goodbye to her family at around 11 in the morning and went to meet her friends in the park.