chapter nineteen

a/n:
e/c : eyelcolor

warning! slight nsfw content ahead!

third person pov

"more interesting? how?" y/n asked curiously.

"let's have a kissing contest." robaire said as he caressed y/n's hand with his thumb.

"you guys wanna kiss each other? i didn't know you guys got down like tha-" y/n began before jesse cut her off.

"no! he means we kiss you and then you tell us which one of us is the best kisser y/n." jesse stuttered out.

"ohhhhh ok yeah that sounds like fun." y/n grinned. she didn't know where she'd gotten this confidence from but she decided she'd think later and just go with the flow.

"i wouldn't have minded the first idea to be honest..." aaron t mumbled but aaron z heard him loud and clear. (t was only kidding guys. or was heeee..?)

"bro wha-" aaron z started but was cut off by aaron t.

"well who wants to go first?" aaron t asked causing everyone to get quiet before tae young spoke up.

"i'll go.." he said blushing profusely.

tae young's pov

the rest of my band members moved away from y/n so me and her could have some space.

i shyly averted my eyes to the water.

i'd never been this nervous before.

'if i can barely even look her in the eyes, how can i get her to like me?' i thought to myself as i stared at the water.

"tae young?" y/n called out.

'her voice is so angelic, i could listen to her talk all day long.' i thought before i looked at her beautiful e/c eyes.

"o-oh! sorry!" i choked out. i felt like i was having my first kiss all over again.

"listen tae, if you don't wanna go through with this we don't have to. i'll understand." y/n said as she softly caressed my arm.

"oh no i want to do it y/n. you just make me a little nervous." i muttered out feeling a little embarrassed.

"you're too adorable tae." y/n cupping one of my cheeks with her hand.

just when i think i can't get any more flustered y/n always finds a way to do it.

i wrapped my arms around y/n's waist. i'd be lying if i said i didn't want to touch her more but i didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

i began to lean in as y/n started to do the same.

our lips connected and my whole body felt like it was on fire.

she tangled her fingers in my hair causing me to let out a small whimper.

she smirked against my lips and swiped her tongue across my lip as a way to ask for access.

i gripped y/n's hips tightly as i opened my mouth slightly and her tongue slipped in.

just as the kiss was starting to heat up even more i felt y/n and i get separated.

i opened my eyes and turned my head to the one that separated us.

y/n's pov

'god damn it t..' i cursed in my head as i looked up at him.

as soon as the kiss started getting good it was interrupted by aaron t.

"sorry but it's my turn now!" aaron t said with a grin plastered on his face.