chapter fifteen

it's been a while haha🧍🏾

third person pov

it was friday. and god did y/n want to die. emma's party was tomorrow and she would not shut the hell up.

y/n picked out an outfit sighing as she heard emma screaming the lyrics to her radio stream ass music.

"but if that were me in doing all that hollering i'd be kicked out." y/n grumbled as she searched through her closet.

she decided on this:

(if u don't like it imagine smth else!)

"girls! let's go we're going to be late!" jamie called out from downstairs.

y/n grabbed her bag before she walked downstairs. she put her airpods in preparing to ignore her family after the stunt they pulled in front of tae young the other day.

jamie felt bad because y/n genuinely seemed upset and he was too angry to consider the impact of his words.

jamie did feel like he had the right to be angry. i mean come on. leaving your sister at some gas station? he thought it was horrible. sisters should love each other and care for one another.

y/n reached the bottom of the stairs and stood by the door across from where her dad and step mother were standing.

y/n avoided making eye contact with the pair hoping they wouldn't talk to her.

"still pouting hm?" martha said to y/n.

"honey, there's no need to start any arguments." jamie said sighing.

"what are you wearing?!" martha said crossing her arms looking y/n up and down.

y/n turned the music up on her phone and ignored the white woman.

martha rolled her eyes and scoffed before dropping it.

emma finally came down the stairs.

she decided to wear this:

emma had told her friend group that they would wear pink today so she'd wore an outfit she'd got recently

"i'm ready!" emma said with a stupid grin on her face.