𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘈𝘓

After leaving her house, Randy gets back the hospital to spend the night there with Tara. The Latina girl purses her lips as she sees her girlfriend.

Randy lays on the bed with Tara's head on her chest as the Latina girl demanded that she lied down with her. 

"Did you charm the nurse to let you stay?" Tara accuses, but keeps a amused and teasing smile on her lips.

"I-I didn't charm the nurse to let me stay after visiting hours." Randy stutters, slightly nervously. Nervosity. Anxiety. Tara has always managed to heighten those traits in her.

Tara chuckles softly. "You're adorable. You know that, right?" She smiles softly at her girlfriend, wondering how she got so lucky. 

Randy smiles widely. Tara smiles softly before looking up at Randy and leans up and kisses her softly. The Meeks-Martin girl's eyes widen slightly before she kisses back. 

Suddenly they hear a sound in the corridor. 

Tara slowly pulls away. "Did you hear that, cara mia?" 

Randy blushes as much every time Tara calls her that but tries to ignore it and focus on the sound. She doesn't feel like facing Ghostface in an empty hospital with an injured girlfriend.

"Yes..." Randy trails off, the anxiety and nervosity growing inside her. "I'm gonna go-" 

"No." Tara refuses stubbornly, glaring sternly. "You wouldn't dare leave this hospital room. Because you know, if it is Ghostface and you survive, I'm gonna give you a lot worse than Ghostface could." 

"But, Tara-" Randy whines softly, giving her the best puppy eyes she has. 

Usually it would work, but Tara knows keeping Randy alive is more important than keeping her happy and satisfied at the moment. 

"Call Sam." Tara orders. 

"Yes, ma'am." Randy nods slightly, pulling out her cell phone. The Meeks-Martin girl calls Sam immediately. 

"Randy. Great. I was just about to call. Are you with Tara? Listen, look, there's no cops at the hospital. Ghostface-" Sam rambles quickly. 

"-is here. I know. We heard something. Please, hurry up. Tara won't let me leave her hospital room. She won't stop being my knight in armor, even in a hospital- Ow! Tara, stop hitting me!" Randy complains. 

Sam chuckles slightly. "I'm on my way. Just keep him busy." 

"How do we know it's a he? I mean, certainly women can also go all psycho on Woodsboro." Randy points out. 

"Randy! Not important. Hurry, Sam." Tara take the cell phone from her. 

"I will. Hold out." Sam tells her sister before hanging up. 

Randy stands up. 

"Randy..." Tara warns. 

"It's okay, Tara. It's okay." Randy smiles faintly, assuring the Carpenter girl or tries to. Randy removes the sheet from Tara, slowly lifting her up and places her on the wheelchair. 

Tara groans slightly in pain. 

Randy looks apologizing down at her. "I'm sorry, Tara. I didn't mean to hurt you. But Sam is right. We need to get out of here." 

"Randy, cara mia...What are you gonna do?" Tara groans out. 

"Distract Ghostface until Sam arrives. And stop him fro slaughtering us both, I suppose." Randy tries to joke slightly. "Sorry, not the time for jokes. Sorry." 

"It's okay. Let's just do it." Tara's groans fade slightly as she leans back in the wheelchair and she purses her lips. 

Randy nods slightly, biting her lip, before she leads them out of the hospital room. She looks both directions before slowly leading them to the way where the elevator is.