Chapter 30 : Transcendent Human

When the time came for the exams he came out of his seclusion. When he came out he seemed.... different. His eyes held a calmness that was not normal. It was as though he had transcended the emotions and became completely indifferent to everything. All the students gathered. It was time for the final exams.

All the students went to take the theoretical part of the exams. A few hours later they came out. Some people were in high spirits while others seemed crestfallen. However Izuku remained just as serene as before. It was as though nothing could create a ripple in his heart. Then came the physical part. They all thought that it was gonna be faux villains again just as during the entrance exams. However they were met with a unwanted surprise. They learned that they were going to have to fight against the teachers.

The fights were alloted. It was in the same kind of pattern. Two students vs a teacher. The rules were determined and battles began. The battles occured one by one. Sometimes the students won and sometimes they lost. After some time the final battle arrived. Izuku Midoriya vs All Might. Now for the others the teachers had restricted themselves so as to not hurt the students. However this time around All Might did nit restrict himself. He was going to go all out. The battle commensed.

Izuku calmly entered the battlefield. He seemed completely calm and very confident. Very soon All Might appeared he launched himself at Izuku. He punched out at him. Izuku just calmly raised his hand in reply. All Might's fist collided with his palm and came to a complete halt. All the viewers were astonished. Izuku had stopped a punch from All Might and he made it look easy. Then Izuku pulled back his other fist and smashed All Might away. He went flying back through multiple buildings. Izuku let out a sigh. This was what he had expected. He knew he was far too strong for normal human beings.

The exams came to an end and everyone went back to their dorms. Izuku entered his room and plopped down on his bed. He asked Lucius, "Hey.. What is the strongest being you know of?" Lucius remained quite for some time. Then he replied, "The definition of strength allows for many pepople who are incredibly powerful. However very few ever learn what true stremgth is. Normal humans exist in 3D space. They are incapable of comprehending any higher dimensions. However once you reach the level of Supreme Deity something changes. You evolve and you are capable of comprehending 4 dimensions. At that point time becomes a physical dimension. When you reach the level Supreme Angel you can comprehend 5D space. Gravity becomes a physical dimension. However they possess only a rudimentary control of gravity. "

Lucius stopped talking as though he were thinking. Then he started again," However not all Supreme Angels can become Lesser Divinities. There are quite a lot of Supreme Angels, however very few have the potential to become a Lesser Divinity. The reason is quite simple... Once you become a Divinity regardless of which kind, you transcend dimensionality. You exist in all dimensions and yet in no dimensions at the same time. The higher you are in the tier system the more dimensions you transcend. Those at the very pinnacle are beings who have transcended near infinite no of dimensions. Only other Divinities are capable of perceiving their true form. Any lower being would die as their brain wouldnt he able to comprehend their true forms. "

Lucius stopped talking for a while," You asked me that the strongest being were yes?.... There are beings so powerful that they surpasssed the ranking system. We call them Boundless Beings. Among them three of the strongest are The Antiprincipal, Sam Howell a.k.a The Transcendent and The Scarlet King. All three of them are beings capable of unimaginable destruction. However Scarlet and Sam are much more powerful than Antiprincipal. The reason for that is that both of them are beings who have transcended the infinite fractal hierarchy, consequently surpassing all dimensions. Scarlet King is even more powerful than Sam. Though Sam can alter reality, Scarlet King can end all if creation. He can accidentally blink away entire universes. That is how powerful they are.. "

Izuku stayed silent for a while, processing the information. This was when he also realized just how weak he was compared to the beings who had reached the pinnacle of power.

Izuku Midoriya - The Timeless Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें